Application Form for AFMC
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) accepts AIPMT scores for students who want to get admission to the MBBS program offered by the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. AFMC is the first medical institute set up by the Armed Forces of any country in Asia.
AFMC will shortlist 130 candidates (including 25 girls) for admission its MBBS program beginning by August 2014.
Aspirants need to register and appear for the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) as well as apply online to AFMC.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) plans to conduct the All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT 2014) for admission to MBBS and BDS courses on 4 May, 2014 (Sunday) in selected cities across India and abroad.
AFMC 2014 Online Application Form
Applicants to the MBBS course at AFMC must apply online to AFMC Pune on the website http://www.afmc.nic.in OR http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in with their AIPMT 2014 roll number.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Last date to submit AFMC application form online: 17 May 2014
It must be noted that the Application Procedure will be entirely an online process. Prospectus including application form will only be available online and the prospective candidates must have a valid e-mail id to access the online system. Candidates are advised NOT to send any documents to AFMC by post.
AFMC 2014 Online Application Procedure
1. REGISTRATION AND LOG IN
(a) How to fill AFMC Online Application: Register on the website, create a login account. All fields in the form are to be filled up in capital letters.
(i) To create your own login and password, visit: http://www.afmc.nic.in and click the AFMC MBBS Admission 2014 link. You shall be directed to: http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in
(ii) Now click on the “Login for UG” icon. New applicants register by clicking on the “NEW APPLICANT - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” link. You shall be redirected to an registration processing page where you will have to enter all your details. (DETAILS FILLED HERE CANNOT BE EDITED)
Please ensure that you fill your AIPMT 2014 Roll number (starting with 8xxxxxxx) and E-mail ID correctly and completely. Result of candidates who have not given their correct AIPMT roll number will not be declared.
(b) When you click "submit", a password shall be generated and sent to your registered E-mail ID. Get this password from your email account.
(c) Go to www.afmcdg1d.gov.in and use this password and your user id (E-mail id) to login into your newly created account.
2. QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- After logging in your account, fill all you details with extreme care. All fields marked with a red star (*) must be filled in. Once you fill in Part 2 correctly, proceed to Part 3.
- In part 3, fill in your details of qualification carefully. If you're shortlisted for the interview at AFMC, Pune, your documents will be checked as per the details as mentioned in Part 2.
- In case you have appeared for the qualifying examination and are expecting the results, then you should click on the relevant button.
3. PERSONAL DETAILS
- In this part, enter your personal data.
- Name of your father and mother should match with your records in the Class X / SSLC / Higher Secondary certificate. Any difference may lead to disqualification.
- Fill up your correct and complete postal address along with the Pin code as applicable. AFMC Pune will not be responsible for any communication that has been sent to a wrong address provided by the candidate.
- Please keep the following documents ready before starting to fill the online application form:
(i) Recent colour, digital, passport-size photograph (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). The photograph must indicate your name clearly along with the date of taking the photograph.Make sure you're not wearing any cap or goggles in the picture. Spectacles are allowed. Avoid polaroid and computer generated photographs. The picture should NOT be attested. Keep 8-10 identical photographs ready in reserve for use during interview rounds.
(ii) Scanned copy of your signature (in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than or equal to 500 KB ONLY). Make sure you have uploaded your correct signature only.
- Check all your details once again and click on preview button. You will see the completed form. Press the submit button after verifying all the details once more.
- Now, you will be able to download the challan for payment of application form. Take a print of this challan form containing the “Bank copy”, and the “Student copy”.
- A pdf copy of the completed challan form shall also be generated which shall always be available for downloading and printing in your login account.
AFMC Application Fee
Visit the nearest State Bank of India (SBI) Bank branch on the next day i.e. on the day after registration or any day till the last day of payment at bank. (Example: If you have registered on the website on 25 April 2014, you can visit your nearest SBI bank branch on 26 April 2014 or any day till 20 May 2014)
Make the payment of AFMC application fee of Rs.250 (Application + Bank charges)
Note: The last date for submission of online application is 17 May 2014 and the last date for generation of challan from your login account is 19 May 2014. You can deposit the challan at any SBI bank branch till 20 May, 2014.