AIEEE 2012 Exam Dates
In this section, information about AIEEE Exam Dates 2012, AIEEE Exam Pattern 2012, AIEEE Application Form 2012, and AIEEE Exam Centres is provided.
All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is held once in a year. The examination is conducted for admission into first year and first semesters degree program in engineering colleges across India. For benefits of prospective aspirants we are providing here detailed examination schedule.
Extension of Last Date for Selection of Online Examination Date for AIEEE 2012The last date of selection of online examination date is extended to 7th February 2012. The candidates who have not selected the date of exam are requested to select the date of online examination on or before 7th February 2012, failing which the Board will allot the date as per the availability. No change in the date of examination will be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Notice for Students who have opted for AIEEE 2012 (Online Examination)
|Application Forms Now Available|
AIEEE 2012 online examination will be conducted between 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012, the online option for date selection will be available on AIEEE Website from 17th Jan 2012 to 31st Jan 2012. The online examination dates are 7th May, 12th May, 19th May and 26th May. You can select the date of your choice.
The selection of date is on first come first serve basis. If the capacity of a particular date is exhausted, then you will have to select another available date. Therefore you are requested to make your selection of date of exam at the earliest to avoid non availability of date of your choice.
The Online Examination of B.E./B.Tech. for AIEEE 2012 will be conducted in 22 already specified cities all over the country. Candidates are advised to exercise option of selection date for the above-mentioned dates for the Online Examination of B.E./B.Tech. on the Board’s website i.e. www.aieee.nic.in . This facility is available on ‘first-come first-served’ basis. The registration for the online test will remain open from 17.01.2012 to 31.01.2012. Online Examination will be conducted only in one shift i.e. from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm. All other details are available on the AIEEE website i.e. www.aieee.nic.in .
LATEST: AIEEE 2012 candidates can now Print Online Examination Date Choice Slip. This facility is available only for those candidates who have already chosen Online Examination date.
Click Here to Print Online Examination Date Choice Slip.
- Selection for Online Examination Date is only for those candidates who have opted 'Online Examination (Computer Based Test)' Exam Mode
- No change will be entertained in Online Examination Date after the selection.
AIEEE 2012 Online/Offline Exam Dates
- AIEEE 2012 Offline Examination that is Paper/Pen Test will be held on 29th April, 2012.
- AIEEE 2012 Online Examination only (CBT Mode) will be conducted From 7th to 26th of May, 2012.
Timings of AIEEE Offline Exam
- PAPER – 1 (0930-1230 hrs) IST
- PAPER – 2 (1400-1700 hrs) IST
AIEEE 2012 Exam Other Important Dates
1. Last date for
a.) Online submission of applications : 31.12.2011
b.) Receipt of complete confirmation page with bank draft “by post” (Registered/Speed Post only) at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092 : 5.01.2012
2. Date of dispatch of Admit Card : 10.03.2012 to 31.03.2012
3. Issue/dispatch of duplicate Admit Card (on request only with fee of Rs. 50/- + postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate) : 07.04.2012 to 28.04.2012 (by hand) and 11.04.2012 to 20.04.2012 (by post)
4. Declaration of Results On or before : 15.06.2012
5. Dispatch of Score Cards : 21.06.2012 to 05.07.2012
6. Issue/Dispatch of duplicate score cards (on request only with fee of Rs. 50/- Postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for outstation candidate) : 10.07.2012 to 30.09.2012
AIEEE Exam Pattern 2012 and AIEEE Question Paper Pattern
For BE/B.Tech: AIEEE Exam duration is of 3 hours. The question paper is objective type. The questions are being asked from Class XI and XII Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All the 3 subjects has equal weightage. Each question has four options and students have to choose the right option among the available. There is negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
B.Arch/B. Planning: The duration of this exam is 3 hours. The question paper distributed over three sections: Mathematics, Aptitude test and Drawing test. In this exam Mathematics and Aptitude test will have objective type of questions, however, drawing test will have questions to check the drawing abilities and aptitude of the aspirants. This test is designed to test the abilities, skills, creativity, awareness and observation of the candidates.
AIEEE 2012 Requirement of Papers
B.E. / B. Tech.: Paper - 1
- B. Arch / B. Planning: Paper - 2
AIEEE 2012 Subject Combination
- Paper 1: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics: Objective Type Questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Paper 2: Mathematics - Part I, Aptitude Test - Part II & Drawing Test - Part III: Objective Type: Part I & II consists objective type questions. Part III tests drawing aptitude.
AIEEE 2012 Application Form
Last date for Online Application Form submission: 31.12.2011
AIEEE Online Application Form, AIEEE Offline Application Form, AIEEE Application Form 2012 Submission Guidelines-
Information Bulletin containing Application Form can be obtained by post from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj,Delhi - 110092 or personally from Regional Offices of CBSE and Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank/other Banks/Designated Institutions.
The Syndicate Bank/other Banks, the designated institutions and Regional Offices of the CBSE will not send the Information Bulletin by Post. Hence, no request should be made to them for sending the Bulletin by Post. The candidate can also get the Information Bulletin containing application forms from the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE), CBSE, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, New Delhi - 110092 by post.
Note: Candidate should not buy the Information Bulletin from any private publisher / vendors as these may be fake Information Bulletins.
AIEEE Exam Centres
AII India Engineering Engineering Examination (AIEEE) 2012 shall be administered in different Indian cities including some major locations in gulf region. Following given list of Exam Cities for AIEEE 2012
The 11th AIEEE (Offline Examination i.e. Paper/Pen Test) will be held in the following cities.
- Dadar & Nagarhaveli
- Daman & diu
- Port Blair
The 11th AIEEE (Online Examination) will be held in the following cities.
- Delhi/NCR except Faridabad