AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS exam is 3.5 hours in length with one paper consisting of objective type questions (multiple choice and reason-assertion type). The test will be offered only in the online mode (computer based test - CBT). You may take the test in either English or Hindi, make sure to mark your preference on the application form as this cannot be changed later.
The distribution of questions will be as given below:
- Physics: 60 questions
- Chemistry:60 questions
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): 60 questions
- General Knowledge: 20 questions
- Total: 200 questions
All questions will be objective (multiple choice and reason-assertion type.)
|Application Forms Now Available|
Minimum Cutoff Marks
Minimum expected cutoff marks to qualify the AIIMS MBBS exam, for each category are as follows:
- General category candidates: 50%
- OBC category candidates: 45%
- SC/ST category candidates: 40%
The exam is generally written at the level of the 12th standard in the 10+2 scheme/intermediate science. AIIMS does not prescribe a syllabus.
Incorrect answers are given negative marks. Correct responses earn one mark and incorrect responses are marked -1/3. Unanswered questions receive no credit. If you give more than one response, the answer is treated as incorrect.
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Important Dates
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Application Form
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Pattern
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Question Papers
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Books
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Study Techniques
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria