Preparation Books For AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017
Choosing the right kind of books is as important as your preparation strategy to successfully clear one of the toughest medical entrance exams in India - the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for admission to AIIMS, New Delhi and the 6 new AIIMS located in Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar.
This year, AIIMS MBBS exam will be held on 28 May, 2017 and registration for the exam has already begun!
|Application Forms Now Available|
Apart from getting your basics right from your NCERT books, it would be good to have a couple of books that let you practice objective type questions that are asked in the exam. Also try to buy books that have solved sample/ mock tests which would enable you to get familiar with the exam pattern. (Also read: Preparation tips for AIIMS MBBS exam)
Here are a few books to consider when preparing for the test:
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam for Admission into All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi : 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers (2001 - 2014) (English) by Arihant Experts
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Important Dates
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Application Form
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Pattern
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Question Papers
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Books
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam Study Techniques
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria