AIPGMEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Given below, are the details of the eligibility criteria for appearing in the all India level medical entrance exam, AIPGMEE 2014:
Students who pass their MBBS examination from any College/Institution from the states of Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh will not be eligible to participate in the fifty percent All India Competitive Entrance Examinations. All other states cannot conduct its own competitive entrance examination.
|Application Forms Now Available|
The total number of seats that were available for the All India Quota for the academic session of 2013-14 was 5544 and this number may vary for the academic year 2014-15.
To be eligible for the AIPGMEE 2014, please read through the checklist below:
1. The candidate must have Indian Citizenship.
2. The candidate must hold an MBBS degree from a recognized domestic or foreign medical college and must complete compulsory rotating internship.
3. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and will have completed the twelve-month compulsory rotating internship by 31st March, 2014 are also eligible to write the AIPGMEE but will not be eligible for admission until the compulsory rotating internship is completed.
4. Colleges which have been recognized after 31st October, 2013 will not be considered.
5. A candidate can register and appear only once for the AIPGMEE 2014 for admission in the year 2014-15.