Apply before 5 March for UPPGMET 2014 (U.P. Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test)
The U.P. Unaided medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) is conducting the U.P. Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (UPPGMET) 2014 for admission to M.D./ M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma Course in the member colleges for the session 2014-2015.
UPPGMET 2014 is conducted for admission to M.D./ M.S./ other post graduate medical courses under various unaided minority as well as non-minority member medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Last date for online form submission: 5 March, 2014
Last date for offline submission (through post): 5 March, 2014
Admit cards available online from: 10 March, 2014
UPPGMET 2014 exam date: 23 March, 2014
Get the complete exam schedule on UPPGMET 2014 exam dates page
Candidates must have completed their M.B.B.S. course from an institute approved and recognized by Medical Council of India. Candidates must finish the internship before 1 April, 2014. Applicants must also ensure that they are registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India. All the aforesaid criteria must be fulfilled by NRI/ Foreign candidates and must be approved by the Medical Council of India.
Exam pattern and syllabus
UPPGMET 2014 will follow objective type multiple choice questions pattern. A total of 250 questions will be asked as per the guidelines of the syllabus. Each question will carry one mark. There will be negative marking of 1/4 for each wrong answer. Candidates should only use Black ball point pen for answering an OMR sheet. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2014 and the minimum cut-off marks in UPPGMET-2014 shall be 50% (40% in case of reserved category).
Visit the UPPGMET 2014 exam pattern & syllabus page for details.
Applicants can follow any of the three modes to apply the forms:
- You can obtain the application forms from the cash counters of the participating colleges on depositing the application fee of Rs. 1500. Forms should be duly filled and sent through speed post.
- You can download the application forms from the website www.upumcwa.org and print the same and send the filled application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 in favor of "UPUMCWA" payable at Bareilly( U.P).
- You can apply online by completing the form through the link on the website www.upumcwa.org
Payment can be made through Demand draft of Rs. 1500 in favor of "UPUMCWA". The details of demand draft must be filled while filling out the form online. After submission of the form the confirmation page can be printed and the same is to be sent through speed post.
The application form should be sent to the following address: "Coordinator-UPPGMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly- 243001".
Applicant submitting forms online should duly upload recent coloured passport size photograph, left thumb impression or signatures.
The application forms must be submitted along with the following enclosures (all the documents must be duly attested by gazette officer/ Principal of the institution):
- A copy of mark sheet of M.B.B.S. final & pre - final.
- A copy of the Internship completion certificate.
- A copy of marksheet of 10+2.
- A copy of 10th standard certificate as age proof.
- A copy of caste certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
- A copy of caste certificate for OBC ( if applicable) by competent authority.
- Four recent passport size coloured photograph.
Information Brochure, UPPGMET- 2014, http://www.upumcwa.org/upumcwa/docs/UPPGMEt2014.pdf
|Application Forms Now Available|