IHM Pusa invites Applications to Diploma & PG Diploma Courses 2013
The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi has issued an admission notice for the academic session 2013 to 2014 for those seeking graduate or postgraduate degrees from the institute.
You may apply for the following courses for this academic session:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Post Graduate Diploma In Accommodation Operations and Management: Duration of the course is about one year training at the institute and another six months for industrial training; 55 seats allotted
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service: Duration of the course is generally one year of training in the institute, followed by another six months industrial training; 55 seats allotted
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery: Duration of course is about one year at the institute followed by another six months of industrial training; 50 seats allotted
- Craftsmanship Course in Food production and Patisserie: Duration of the course is usually one year training at the institute followed by six months industrial training; 35 seats allotted
- Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage Service: Duration of the course is about six months training at the institute followed by one month industrial training; 30 seats allotted
- Availability of forms: Forms can either be collected at the university campus or downloaded from the official website www.ihmpusa.com
- Last date for submission of application form: 7 July, 2013
- For the postgraduate diploma course:You should not be more than 25 years of age as of 9 July, 2013. Graduates from any discipline can apply but you must have English as one of the subjects in college or the higher secondary level.
- For the courses Diploma in Food and Beverage Service, Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery, Craftsmanship Course In Food Production and Patisserie and Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage Service, the applicant should not be more than 22 years of age as of 9 July, 2013. The applicant must have passed Class XII or its equivalent with English as compulsory subject.
- Seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) as per government rules
- The age limit for the reserved class can be extended by three years more
There will be no entrance exam and selection of candidates will be strictly according to merit as per the eligibility qualification.
- Application forms can be collected from the campus between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- The cost of the application form for candidates in the SC and ST quota is Rs. 450. Other candidates must pay Rs. 800.
- Those opting for postal submission must attach a demand draft in favour of Principal Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi, the value of which is Rs. 450 for SC and St candidate and Rs. 850 for other categories
- Forms can also be downloaded from the official website and submitted with attested copies of certificates and testimonials
"IHM,PUSA,NEW DELHI," IHM PUSA DELHI, 2008, http://ihmpusa.net/index.htm