IIFT Admission 2014 to MBA in International Business
Applications have been invited by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) for Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses for the academic session 2014-16 at New Delhi and Kolkata.
The General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT), an admission test, is conducted by IIFT to decide which students will join its New Delhi and Kolkata campuses. Their MBA is a two-year degree course during which focuses on international business.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Last date for obtaining prospectus via post: 20 August, 2013
- Last date for obtaining prospectus via counters at IIFT: 3 September, 2013
- Last date for submission of duly filled in applications: 3 September, 2013
- Last date for obtaining and submission of application forms for foreign nationals, non-residents Indians and children of NRIs: 15 February, 2014
- Date of examination: 24 November, 2013; 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Students must have a bachelor's degree from any recognised university in any discipline. Students in their final year may also apply and the last date for submission of qualification is 7 October, 2013
- There is no age limit
Exam pattern and selection procedure
- The admission test will have 100 multiple choice questions in English from various subjects pertaining to General Knowledge, English Comprehension, Logical reasoning and Quantitative Analysis, answerable in two hours
- Those students qualifying for the written test will have to complete the Group Discussion Session, Easy Writing Session and Interview
Applications can be obtained by the three ways mentioned below:
Personally by cash:
- Availability of application forms are on all working days from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- The price of the form for general students is Rs. 1,500, for reserved class Rs. 750 and for foreign nationals Rs. 4,000
- Applications must be collected by cash from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutub Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110016. Or applications must be collected from EP & GP, J-1/14, 7th floor, sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091.
- Application forms can also be ordered from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi (address stated above) addressing Sh. Guarav Gulati, SAO (Academics)
- The application must have a demand draft of the requisite amount for each category (stated above) in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi
- Self-attested category certificate in case of reserved class must be enclosed
- Two self-addressed adhesive stickers or name slips must be enclosed
By downloading online:
- Application forms can be accessed from the official website - http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/Admissions_2014/online_2014.asp - and registered online
- You will have to upload a scanned photo, not less than 50KB in JPG format
- You will have to upload a scanned signature not less than 50KB
- Payments must be done by credit/debit cards, or demand draft send to IIFT
- Candidates must have a hard copy of the form and send it to IIFT
"Admissions 2014," IIFT, http://cc.iift.ac.in/docs/iift/Admissions_2014/index.asp
"IIFT details," TESTfunda, http://testfunda.com/IIFT