Jamia Hamdard begins Undergraduate Admissions for 2013 - 14
The Jamia Hamdard, a well-known university in Delhi, has begun its admissions process for various undergraduate programmes for the academic session 2013-14.
The prospectus and application forms for all professional and non-professional courses offered by various faculties and centres of Jamia Millia Islamia for the academic session 2013-14 are available on the website - www.jamiahamdard.ac.in and www.jamiahamdard.edu.
The offline application forms for Ph.D., undergraduate and postgraduate courses (except MBA) can be obtained from the reception counter of the Administrative Block, Jamia Hamdard from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m from 20 March to 30 April, 2013.
Online and offline application forms for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) and undergraduate biological sciences courses are available from 15 April, 2013. These forms will be issued and can be submitted up to 30 May, 2013.
The entrance tests for various courses will commence from June and continue until July 2013.
The following is the entrance exam schedule for Jamia Hamdard admissions 2013:
1. B.A. (Hons) Mass Media Writing in Hindi - 12 June, 2013
2. B.A. (Hons) Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism - 12 June, 2013
3. Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) - 13 June, 2013
4. Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) - 9 June, 2013
5. B.Tech. in various branches - 8 June, 2013
6. B.A. LL.B. (Hons) - 4 June, 2013
7. Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch.) - 1 June, 2013
8. Bachelor in Fine Arts (BFA) in various branches of Fine Arts - 17 & 18 June, 2013
9. Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT) - 26 June, 2013
10. Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) - 2 July, 2013
11. MBBS - through NEET UG 2013 on 5 May, 2013
12. Other undergraduate programmes in Biological Sciences - NEET qualified students would be preferred; others have to clear a competitive exam/interview through Jamia Hamdard.
13. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - through JEE Main 2013; others have to clear a competitive exam/interview by Jamia Hamdard.
14. MBA - through CMAT; GD & Interview from 28 April to 30 April, 2013
15. M.Pharm. - through GPAT; others have to clear a competitive exam/interview by Jamia Hamdard.
|Application Forms Now Available|
"MBBS notification 2013," Jamia Hamdard, 2013, http://www.jamiahamdard.ac.in/PDF/himsr2013-14/MBBS%20advt.pdf
"Admission Notice 2013-14," Jamia Hamdard, 2013, http://www.jamiahamdard.ac.in/PDF/Adm%20Notice.pdf
"Admission Notice 2013-14," Jamia Hamdard, 2013, http://www.jamiahamdard.ac.in/admission%202013/Admn%20Notice.pdf