Jamia Hamdard invites applications to 2014-15 MBA (General) Program
Jamia Hamdard is inviting applications to its MBA program for the 2014 - 2015 academic session. The Department of Management under Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), New Delhi has been able to make a mark for itself in a fairly short period of time. Ranked as one of the top 30 B-schools in North India, the program is AICTE approved and has been accredited as 'A'grade by NAAC.
The MBA curriculum is designed keeping in mind industry requirements. A four-semester program is divided in 2 years. The first two semesters covers core courses to provide students of diverse educational backgrounds with the knowledge and skills required for a career in management. At the end of 1st year, students are required to complete a summer internship program. Students can choose from the electives in the third and the fourth semesters which are as follows:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Human Resource
- E Commerce
- International Business.
In the final semester, students are required to do a dissertation project.
Best industry expertrs and experienced faculty train the students by not only educating them on various academic disciplines but also laying emphasis on the development of their personality. Regular seminars, workshops and industry visits are very helpful for students in gaining insights on the real corporate world.
Duration: Two years (4 Semester)
Total Seats: 60 (Inclusive of seats reserved for NRI/Sponsored candidates). Additional seats available for Foreign Nationals.
Last date for issue of application forms: 8th Feb, 2014
Closing date of admission: 15th Feb, 2014
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum of 50^ marks in aggregate.
- CMAT (up to February-2014) / MAT (up to February-2014) /GMAT (up to February-2014) / XAT (up to 2014) /CAT / ATMA (Association of Indian Management Schools Test (ATMA) exams scores or any other examination approved by the University.
- Candidates with two or more years of industry experience are exempted from CMAT / MAT /GMAT / XAT /CAT / GPAT / ATMA scores
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Jamia Hamdard.
- For NRI/Sponsored Seats: CMAT / MAT /GMAT / XAT /CAT / GPAT / ATMA scores are not required. They will have to appear for English proficiency, GD & PI.
- The selection is made on the basis of qualified CMAT (up to February-2014) / MAT (up to February-2014) /GMAT (up to February-2014) / XAT (up to 2014) /CAT / ATMA (Association of Indian Management Schools Test (ATMA) exams scores, or any other examination approved by the University.
- The candidates should clearly write the application Form number / Roll number of Jamia Hamdard on the back of the Score Card.
- The admission will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the University.
The criteria for selection are given below:
a) Selection through CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/ ATMA/GPAT
b) 60% weightage to CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/ ATMA/ GPAT Score
c) 25% weightage to Group Discussion (GD)
d) 15% weightage to Personal Interview (PI)
- For admission of Foreign National / NRI / Sponsored seats, above mentioned test examinations is not required. However, they will have to appear for English proficiency, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- GD and Personal Interview will be held at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
- The list of short listed candidates will be displayed only on the University Notice Board and University website www.jamiahamdard.edu. Individual call letter for interview / GD will not be dispatched. It is the candidate's responsibility to appear for GD and Interview on the proposed date after checking the list on website. In any case, the date of GD / Interview will not be changed.
- At the time of GD & Interview, the candidate should come with the original certificates of qualifying marks and original certificates of CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA/GPAT etc.
- Candidates found lacking in English proficiency will have to attend special language classes conducted by the University. A separate fee will be charged from such candidate(s).
- Additional 15% of total seats are reserved for foreign nationals as per MHRD/ UGC norms.
For further details, please visit the university website:
Call controller of Examinations and admissions: 011-26059688(12 lines) Extn. 5390,5870.