MAT (Feb) 2014 MBA exam alert
The All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the examination schedule for the next Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2014 in the month of February.
MAT is a standardized national level test conducted to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Business schools, both national and international, can consider MAT scores to admit students for various post graduate management courses. Based on a valid MAT score you can apply to over six hundred institutes across India.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Last date of sale of forms : 18 January, 2014
- Last date for online registration : 18 January, 2014
- Last date for receipt of filled in online registration form : 20 January, 2014
- Paper based Test to be conducted on : 2 February, 2014 (Sunday)
- Computer based test to be conducted on : 8 February, 2014 (Saturday)
- Admit cards can be downloaded from : 25 January, 2014 ( For paper based exam)
Candidates should either be a graduate (in discipline) or should be in the final year of their graduate course.
Examination pattern and syllabus
MAT is an objective type test which follows the multiple choice answers pattern. The test has five sections which includes language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning, and Indian and global environment. Each section contains 40 questions each. Visit the MAT exam pattern page to know more.
Candidates can choose any one of the following modes to apply
- You can obtain form with MAT bulletin/brochure on payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda or selected study centers of AIMA or from AIMA office, New Delhi
- You can obtain demand draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any bank and make payment by registering online at http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 along with your DD details.
- You can register online at the AIMA's website, http://apps.aima.inmatfeb14. Payment can be made with credit card/ Debit Card. For further details, visit the website.
Test center for paper based and computer based test are different. The test timing for the paper based exam will be from 10am-12.30pm on 2 February, 2014. Students opting for computer based exam can select different time slot (depending on availability). If the number of students registered for online test is few or limited then, the test can be adjusted in a single day i.e. 2 February, 2014. For the complete list of test centers, visit the MAT 2014 exam centres page.