Department of Commerce, DU invites applications to MIB and MHROD 2014-16
Applications have been invited from eligible students for the 20th Batch of Master of International Business (MIB) and Master of Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD) programs by the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi (DU).
About the programmes
The MIB and MHROD programs were first started by the Department of Commerce DU in the year 1995 and since then it has become popular because of the novelty in academic course and extensive knowledge imparted to the students in areas like International Business and Human Resource Management. MIB and MHROD are 2 year Post Graduate Degree full-time programs and the number of seats for each faculty is 73. Among these 31 seats are allotted to General Candidates and the rest are all reserved for OBC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Foreign Students and CW.
- Availability of Application forms: 7 October, 2013
- Last date for submission of Application forms: 21 December, 2013
- Candidates must have a bachelor's Degree in any discipline from University of Delhi or any other recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. For those belonging to the reserved class the required marks will be relaxed according to University norms.
- CAT percentile is essential for MIB and MHROD and the candidates must follow the CAT advertisement of IIM for procurement of CAT 2013 vouchers.
- Candidates must be at least 20 years of age on 1 October, 2013 to be eligible for 2014-16 year programs.
- The admission has three parts in which the CAT 2013 percentile plays a primary role. Then candidates will be called on for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection of the candidate will be made on from the CAT percentile, GD score and Personal Interview Score.
- Each candidate must separately apply for the CAT 2013 and for GD and PI with the Department of Commerce, Delhi University.
There are four ways for obtain the prospectus & application form and apply for these programs:
- These can be obtained and submitted by paying application fees through bank draft
- These can be downloaded from the official website-www.commercedu.com and www.du.ac.in- and submitted by post or hand;
- These can be collected by post writing to the following address and adding Rs.100/- to the price of the form mentioned below
Department of Commerce
Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi
|Application Forms Now Available|
4. Applications can also be filled in and submitted online (details will be available soon on the official website)
- The fee for the application form is Rs.2000 for general, CW & OBC candidates and Rs.1000 for the reserved classes (SC, ST, PWD).
- Bank drafts must be drawn in favour of registrar, Delhi University, Payable in Delhi from any nationalized bank. Mention the following behind the draft - name, address, telephone number and course applied for.
Department of Commerce, DU
Admission notice, DU