NCWEB Undergraduate Admission Schedule 2013
Applications are being invited from eligible female candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate disciplines offered by the Non Collegiate Women's Education Board (NCWEB), University of Delhi, for the academic session 2013 to 2014. Only women may may apply.
Only female candidates can apply for undergraduate courses such as the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) and postgraduate courses like the Master of Arts (M.A.) through the board. The board offers this facility to women who are working, even though they cannot take admission to any other full-time course. There are fifty instructional days in a year and since classroom instruction is provided, no written material is given to students. The programme offers immense flexibility, as the required attendance is only 66 percent. Courses are also inexpensive, they utilise the available infrastructure during academic breaks and weekends.
- Availability of handbooks and collection of completed application forms: Working days from 3 June to 19 June, 2013, between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Notification of cut off points:
- Phase I: 21 June, 2013, Friday (Click here for NCWEB First Cut Off List 2013)
- Phase II if necessary: 5 July, 2013
- Phase III if necessary: 19 July, 2013
- Dates of admission form and challan collection (after verification with original documents) will be available at the board's office ordered as Phase I, Phase II and Phase III respectively:
- Hansraj College and Lakshmi Bai College: 24 June, 2013/8 July, 2013/22 July, 2013
- Kalindi College and S.P.M. College: 25 June, 2013/9 July, 2013/22 July, 2013
- Jesus and Mary College and Maitreye College: 26 June, 2013/10 July, 2013/23 July, 2013
- Siddharth International Public School and Maharaja Agrasen College: 27 June, 2013/11 July, 2013/23 July, 2013
- Janki Devi Memorial College and Mata Sundri College: 28 June, 2013/12 July, 2013/24 July, 2013
- Bharati College and Sri Guru Govind Singh College of Commerce: 1 July, 2013/15 July, 2013/24 July, 2013
- P.G.D.A.V. College: 2 July, 2013/16 July, 2013/25 July, 2013
- Admission form submission at teaching centres, organised in order of Phase I, Phase II and Phase III respectively:
- For Saturday centres: 29 June and 6 July, 2013/13 July and 20 July, 2013/27 July, 2013
- For Sunday centres: 30 June and 7 July, 2013/14 July and 21 July, 2013/28 July, 2013
- Commencement of classes:
- Saturday classes: August 3, 2013
- Sunday classes: August 4, 2013
The set cutoff marks determine your eligibility. Even though the cutoff marks vary for different colleges, it must be noted that on average you should have:
- Over 70% marks considering the best marks secured in four subjects for general class, above 65% for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST) candidates and above 60% for OBC candidates in last qualifying exam for eligibility to B.A. programs
- Close to 70% for general class, 65% for SC/ST class and 60% for OBC class in the last qualifying exam for eligibility to B.Com. programs
Check NCWEB's complete requirements for further details.
|Application Forms Now Available|
There are no entrance exams and the qualifying list is based only on merit.
- Applications can either be collected at the board's office between the specified dates in person from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- OR, application forms can be collected from centres on the following dates only:
- Saturday centre: 1, 8 and 15 June, 2013
- Sunday centres: 2, 9 and 16 June, 2013
"About Us," Non Collegiate Women's Education Board, http://ncweb.du.ac.in/ncweb/?q=node/12
"Cut-off Marks," Non Collegiate Women's Education Board, http://ncweb.du.ac.in/ncweb/?q=node/40
"Important dates," Non Collegiate Women's Education Board, http://ncweb.du.ac.in/ncweb/sites/default/files/IMPORTANT%20DATES.pdf