NIIT to conduct 10th National IT Aptitude Test (NITAT 2014) on 15 Feb
NIIT, one of India's renowned IT education companies has announced its 10th national level aptitude test for aspiring IT professionals - the NATIONAL IT APTITUDE TEST (NITAT 2014). It is the country's most reliable aptitude test to know how well one is suited for the IT industry. The test comprises testing functional abilities and personality traits. It however does not test the candidate's computer knowledge or any software programming skills. A few points to consider about the aptitude test:
- NITAT is conducted simultaneously across 200+ cities across India and is a widely recognized I.T. aptitude test.
- The test has been specially designed by NIIT to evaluate a candidate's aptitude for studying IT.
- More than 5 lakh students have taken this test over the last nine years.
- Top 1000 students get congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand
- Top 30% students get merit Certificate from NIIT
- Through NITAT, candidates can check their IT aptitude ranking at the national, zonal and discipline level, get scholarships on NIIT's programs, avail personalized IT career consultation and get invited to IT job fairs and tech seminars
- Last Date of Application: 15th February 2014
- NITAT 2014Test Date: 16th February 2014
- Result Declaration: 19th Feb 2014 onwards.
- Results should be collected on or before 20th March 2014
- Register for the NITAT by filling the NITAT Application form and paying the NITAT Application fee of Rs. 100.
- Apply Online: Apply online, fill NITAT form on this website for a nominal fee of Rs 100 only. You also have the option of make online payment for NITAT at your nearest NIIT center. Post payment you will receive the NITAT Hall Ticket No. immediately.
- Walk in to your nearest NIIT centre: You have the option to register for NITAT at your nearest NIIT center. Visit us with your 2 passport size photographs and Rs 100 as a nominal fee for NITAT enrollment.
- Graduates from all discipline
- College/Engineering students
- Student who have completed Class 10+2 examination
- Polytechnic Students
- NITAT consists of 100-minute objective type questions.
- It assesses functional abilities and behavioral traits that make up I.T. aptitude which is important for making a head start in the I.T. industry.
- The test does not evaluate I.T. skills and does not require previous knowledge of computers.
- Functional abilities assessed are Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Problem Solving and Verbal Ability (including English Comprehension).
- Behavioral traits assessed are Result Orientation and Teamwork. They are based upon NIIT's extensive research at Centre for Research in Cognitive Systems (CRCS) and through extensive industry interactions.
If you wish to speak to an academic expert call at 18001026448 at the following times:
Monday - Friday: 8.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8.30am to 6.30pm