SP Jain invites applications for admissions to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM), 2014-2016
Applications have been invited by the S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for the academic session 2014-2016.
SPJIMR is one of the finest business schools in India that imparts high quality management education through pedagogic innovations, encouraging business-academia interface and emphasizing on its twin objective of influencing Practice and Promoting Value based growth.
- Ranked among the top 10 programs in the country, SPJIMR's PGDM program is a full time 2-year residential degree program, equivalent to an MBA.
- The fees for the PGDM class of 2013-2015 is Rs. 10,50,000 which covers only tuition fees and not accommodation, e-mail, prints and other consumables.
- There are 240 seats available in the general category for the program. Another 36 seats have been sanctioned for PIO/OCI and foreign nationals.
- Availability of application forms online: 15 September, 2013
- Last date of submission of application forms: 18 November, 2013
- Last date for updating CAT/ XAT/ GMAT score: 2 February, 2014
- Interview dates: January 2014 to March 2014
- Shortlist Announcement: March 2014
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent to 10+2+3) in any discipline form a recognized University in India. Work experience is not mandatory. Fresh graduates may also apply.
- The short listing process at SPJIMR is done in two groups corresponding to two phases -profile based shortlists in the first phase for January 2014 Interviews and performance in the qualifying exam CAT 2013/ XAT 2014 and GMAT (tests taken from 2011 onwards) for February 2014 Interviews.
- The first phase of shortlists is done on the basis of the profile where the following aspects are taken into consideratio n- academic record, versatility, achievements, work experience, if any and adversities faced, if any.
The second phase of admissions is done after the score for the qualifying exam are available. Candidates in this phase are called for interviews based on their profiles given and performance in the entrance tests
|Application Forms Now Available|
- The qualifying MBA entrance test scoreS (in percentile) are:
- CAT 2013 - Overall - 85, sectional -70
- XAT 2014- Overall - 85, sectional - 70
- GMAT - Overall- 650, Sectional- not applicable
i) Application forms are available only on the online portals and duly filled in application forms must be submitted by the stipulated date.
ii) The application processing fee is Rs. 1,200
iii) The processing fee may be paid by credit card, net banking or by demand draft favoring 'S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research'. The DD must be sent to the Admissions coordinator in the Institution within 7 days of submission of the application form online. Payment may also be made at the cash collection counters listed on the official website.