TERI University invites Admission to M.Sc, MBA, M. Tech and M.A. Programs 2014-15
Applications have been invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc., MBA, M.Tech., and M.A. programs in TERI University, New Delhi for the academic session 2014-15
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Plant Biology)
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- MBA (Infrastructure)
- MBA (Business Sustainability)
- M. Tech (Renewable energy Engineering and Management)
- M. Tech (Urban Development and Management)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
- Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy) (APGDRE) distance learning program
- Availability of application forms: 18 November, 2013
- Last date for application forms to be issued-
i) By post: 21 April, 2014
ii) At counter TERI University: 25 April, 2014
Last date for receipt of application forms: 25 April, 2014
Last date for submission for APGDRE: 30 June, 2014
Shortlisting of candidates for MBA program: 2 May, 2014
Group Discussion/ Interviews for MBA programs: 21 and 22 May, 2014
Date for online test for M.Sc., M.A., M. Tech candidates: 24 and 25 May, 2014
Declaration of results of GD/Interviews of MBA programs: 3 June, 2014
I) Declaration of shortlists (other than an MBA and APGDRE): 6 June, 2014
|Application Forms Now Available|
II) Declaration of shortlists for APGDRE: 10 July, 2014
- Last date for payment of fees for MBA: 13 June, 2014
- Interviews of all programs (other than MBA): 16-21 June, 2014
- Interviews for sponsored candidates: 23-27 June, 2014
- Declaration of final list and wait list (other than MBA): 30 June, 2014
- Last Date for payment of fees (other than MBA and APGDRE): 11 July, 2014
- Activation of wait lists: 14 July, 2014
- Orientation and registration: 28 July, 2014
- Commencement of classes: 29 July, 2014
- Last date for payment of fees for APGDRE: 31 July, 2014
- Commencement of APGDRE program: 16 August, 2014
- Last date for payment of fees, for APGDRE with late fees of Rs.2000: 25 August, 2014
The qualification of the candidates is as follows-
- M.Sc. in Climate Science and Policy, Environmental Studies and Resource Management- a Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Geology/Geography with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Humanities will be relaxed by 5% and 0.75 CGPA.
- M.Sc. in Geoinformatics- A Bachelor's degree in Science/engineering/Mathematics/Computers/Statistics/Geology/Geography with minimum CGPA of 6.75 or 60% marks in aggregate.
- M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology- A Bachelor's degree in Sciences, preferably life Sciences, with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate or a minimum 6.75 CGPA
- MBA (Infrastructure) - Bachelor's degree with at least 50% or equivalent CGPA with English at 10+2 level without work experience; or graduates with minimum two years' experience in government, regulatory bodies, industry, institutions, consultant organizations.
- MBA (business Sustainability) - Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA with English 10+2 level. Final year students may apply.
- MA (Sustainable Development Practice) - undergraduate from any discipline from a recognized University; prior experience will be preferable
- M. Tech- (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management) - a Bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering or M.Sc. with a minimum CPGA of 6.75 or 60% marks in aggregate
- M. Tech (Urban Development and Management) - candidates must possess 55% marks in aggregate or 6.2 CGPA in B.E./B. Tech in any discipline, B. Arch., or Master's in any discipline.
- M.Sc. (Economics) - B.A. (Hons) / B.Sc. (Hons) in Economics with minimum 50% marks or Bachelor's degree with at least 60% in required field. (See official website for more details)
- Advanced PG Diploma (Renewable Energy) - A Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Science /Technology with minimum 5.7 CGPA or 50% marks in aggregate
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development) - Graduates with minimum experience of five years.
- The online test duration will be one hour within which 100 multiple choice questions are to be answered.
- The questions will be divided into three sections-
i) Proficiency in English
ii) Analytical reasoning
iii) Quantitative ability
- Wrong answers will invite negative marking
- This will be followed by an interview
- The price of the Application form is Rs.1250 payable by debit card, credit card, or secure gateway for online downloading till 5p.m. on 25 April, 2014.
- For postal submission the candidates have to send a DD of RS.1500/- till 5p.m. on 25 April, 2014.
- Applications can also be downloaded and send with DD of Rs.1450/-
- Applications can be downloaded and submitted on the official website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
- Applications can be collected from the counter and submitted at the counter at TERI University
- Applications can be submitted by post to:
TERI University, 10, Institutional Area