UPCMET 2014 on 31 May for admission to MBBS in Uttar Pradesh medical colleges
The Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) has released the notification for admission to MBBS course in various private Medical colleges across the State. The association is authorized to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test (UPCMET 2014) for admission to colleges which are associated with the UPUMCWA.
UPCMET 2014 will be conducted for admission to first year MBBS course in member colleges of UPUMCWA. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis on the scores obtained by candidates in UPCMET 2014.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Sale of forms & online application starts from: 11 November, 2013
Last date of submission of application form: 30 April, 2014
Date of Entrance Examination: 31 May, 2014
Complete schedule available on UPCMET 2014 exam dates page.
As a prospective candidate, you must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible to sit for UPCMET 2014:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination conducted by U.P. board/ ISC/ CBSE or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks (40% in case of candidates of reserved category) inclusive of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You must also have English as a subject.
- If you're appearing for 10+2 examination this year you're also eligible to appear for the test provided you produce your mark sheet at the time of counselling.
- The minimum age of candidates appearing for the exam should be 17 years as on 31st December, 2014.
Exam pattern and syllabus
The test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. There will be 150 questions in all. The question paper will include two parts; Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I will be divided into two sections which will consist of 100 question each from Physical Science and Biological Science. Paper-II will have 50 questions on General English. Get the detailed test pattern on UPCMET 2014 exam pattern page.
The syllabus for the entrance examination will be based on the curriculum for students appearing for 10+2 level examination. Detailed list of topics can be found at the UPCMET 2014 exam syllabus page.
Candidates can apply for UPCMET 2014 through any of the following modes:
- You can obtain the Information booklet and application form in person from the cash counters of the member colleges participating in UPCMET 2014 on cash payment of Rs. 1000 or through post by sending demand draft of Rs. 1050 in favour of UPUMCWA to "Coordinator-UPCMET 2014, first Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly- 243001.
- You can download the application form from www.upumcwa.org and send the completed application along with a demand draft of Rs 1000.
- You can also fill the application form online on the website www.upumcwa.org and send the confirmation page of the online application along with the fees.
Applications should be send through speed post to the following address; Coordinator- UPCMET 2014, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur garden, Bareilly-243001.
Completed application forms should be submitted along with the following documents (attested by gazette officer/principle of institution):
- A copy of marksheet of qualifying examination.
- A copy of marksheet of Class 10th examination.
- A copy of Caste certificate for SC/ST issued by competent authority.
- Four copies of recent coloured passport size photographs.
Find out which exam centre is located near you.
Enquiry : 9897600270
Fax No. : 0581-2582552
Co-ordinator : +91-9412761020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Forms Now Available|