C-DAC Advanced Computing Training School (CDAC ACTS)
The C-DAC is committed to produce efficient manpower for the service of nation in general and for itself in particular. To do the work done the C-DAC has Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) which train the manpower in information Technologies.The ACTS programmes are offered through a network of 100 plus Authorized Training Centers (ATC's) in India along with C-DAC's own centres in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
Thousands of students get trained under C-DAC's training programmes annually and get placed in different IT departments every year. Many of them have become successful entrepreneurs.
|Application Forms Now Available|
The different courses offered by C-DAC are:
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
- PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics (PG-DHI)
- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
- PG Diploma in Wireless & Mobile Computing (PG-DWiMC)
- PG Diploma in System Software Design (PG-DSSD)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- PG Diploma in Automation & SCADA Systems (PG-DASS)
- PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded Systems Design (PG-DIVESD)