CIAE - Objectives
The objectives of CIAE Bhopal are listed below:
- Undertake basic, applied and adaptive research leading to a development, improvement of equipment, technology, process for crop production, irrigation and drainage, post-harvest technology and processing, and energy-use in agriculture and rural industries
- Develop hardware and technology in cooperation with other ICAR Institutes in the area of crops, horticulture, aquaculture and animal husbandry for production and processing
- Provide leadership and co-ordinate network of research withstate agricultural universities for generating location-specific technologies
- Provide input to ICAR on policy intervention with respect to agricultural mechanization, energy management in agriculture, irrigation and drainage and post harvest technology
- Provide consultancy and undertake sponsored research from industry and other organization
- Act as a repository of information on agricultural engineering
- Act as a Center for training in research methodologies and technology and conduct post graduate education programme leading to Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Agricultural Engineering
- Collaborate with relevant national and international agencies in achieving the above objectives.
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!