How does UPSC work?
Union Public Service Commission performs the following functions -
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Recruits candidates to services & posts through competitive examinations.
- Advises on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation.
- Advises the Government on all matters relating to methods of Recruitment to various services and posts.
- Handles Disciplinary cases relating to different civil services.
- Looks into miscellaneous matters relating to grant of extra ordinary pensions, reimbursement of legal expenses etc.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069
Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Email : feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in