BIMTECH 2012 Important Dates
- BIMTECH 2012 Applicatio Forms Available From: September 30, 2011
- Last Date For Submission of BIMTECH Application Form For All Programs: January 20, 2012
- Selection to the BIMTECH 2012 Programs is based on CAT 2011 / XAT 2012 / MAT September / December 2011 / February 2012 Performance
BIMTECH 2012 Programs Offered
BIMTECH (Birla Institute of Management Technology) Greater Noida offers following Post Graduate programs-
- PGDBM : The two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDBM) of Birla Institute of Management Technology is the flagship program of the Institute. This program is a two year full time residential program. The number of students admitted to this program is limited to 120.
- PGDIB : Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (PGDIB), a 24 months full-time program has been specially designed to equip students with the right mix of analytic skills to succeed in a wide variety of careers.
- PGDIBM : Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Business Management (PGDIBM) is a two year full time course that aims at preparing future insurance professionals steeped in domain (insurance) knowledge as well as in management skills.
- PGDRMM : Post Graduate Diploma in Retailing and Merchandising Management (PGDRMM), a 2 years course that aims at producing efficient professionals in retail industry.
- PGDIRM : Post Graduate Diploma Program in Insurance and Risk Management (PGDIRM) is a one year course that aims at preparing young educated youth as management professional with the specialized expertise in insurance and risk management.
BIMTECH 2012 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum educational qualification for applying for BIMTECH Management Programs is a graduate degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing in the final exam of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
BIMTECH 2012 Application Form
Here given how to apply for BIMTECH Admission 2012
- Applying online on website of the institute followed by the payment of Rs. 1850/- through Credit Card.
- Online application form can also be filled using scratch card, which can be purchased on payment of Rs. 1800/- from BIMTECH Admission Office or Channel partner centers or Axis Bank branches
BIMTECH 2012 GD/PI CentresGD/ PI would be conducted at Ahemdabad, Bangalore, Bhuvneshwar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, and Greater Noida in the month of February 2011 (tentative).
BIMTECH 2012 Selection ProcedureSelection to programs is based on CAT-2011/XAT-2012/MAT-Sept/Dec 2011/Feb 2012 performance / Entrance Test (Test details are different for all programs. For which kindly visit our website), Write-up, group discussion and personal interview.
BIMTECH accepts score in CAT and MAT examination as standard to prepare merit. The candidates are called for GD and Interview in a ratio of 1:10 for total number of seats in all the programs. Final admission merit list is made on the basis of following weightage criteria
- Personal Interview (PI) – 30%
- Group Discussion (GD) – 20%
- CAT-2010 / MAT (February 2011) percentile - 10%
- %age marks in Graduation - 12%
- %age marks in 10+2/Higher Secondary - 1%
- Other Weightage* - 18%
BIMTECH 2012 QnAHave a question related BIMTECH Admission 2012, ask in NNE’s QnA, Click Here
BIMTECH Contact DetailsBirla Institute of Management Technology
Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II
Greater Noida (NCR)
Uttar Pradesh – 201 306, India
Tel: +91-120-2323001-10 Ext. 331