Mail sorter career with Indian Postal Department
The Postal department of India recruits mail sorters and Group D staff for sorting out the post based on pin codes written on them.
Sorter Eligibility Criteria
Age- 18-25 yrs.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Sorter Educational Qualification
- A minimum of 10th pass is required.
- Desirable- Higher educational qualification is desirable.
- Scheme of Examination- A written examination is conducted, which consists of two papers viz.
- English/ General Knowledge and
- General Arithmetic
- Both these papers are of the standard of matriculation or its equivalent . The candidate has the option of answering the questions in Hindi or English.
Group D Eligibility Criteria
Age – 18-25 yrs.
Group D Educational Qualification
- Middle School
- Desirable - High School or Higher Secondary/ Training in Home guards/ civil defense
Mode of Selection
- Sorter’s salary starts from Rs. 2750-70-3800-75-4400.
- A Group D staffer starts from Rs. 2550-55-2660-60-3200