Personal Assistant Careers
It is a Government job that offers a secure career and excellent lifestyle benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant Jobs
- Age- Candidates must be in the age group of 18-25 years.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidate must have cleared Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board
- English shorthand speed 80-100 WPM
Personal Assistant Exam Pattern
The personal assistant recruitment examination will consist of two parts:
- General English and Essay- max. marks 100
- General Knowledge-max. marks 100 marks
- The skill test constitutes of a shorthand test.
- Those candidates who qualify the written test are called to appear for the shorthand test. Based on the proficiency in shorthand test a merit list is drawn of the successful candidates
Personal Assistant Job Prospects
The pay scale is in the range of Rs.5500-9000 per month plus allowances as per Central Government rules including HRA, CCA etc.