In the past few years, the image of lawyers in India has undergone a change for the positive and many youngsters aspire to become high-profile lawyers today.The lawyers are very professional people and with legal division and legal literary, legal assistance, real estate and property management.
An advocate practices law in the legal courts of justice. An advocate represents someone (an individual, a group or an organization). They deal with facts and evidence, cross examine witnesses and finally conclude that why the court should give the verdict in favour of or against someone.
There are ample growth opportunities for lawyers.Lawyers who practice on their own can reach any heights depending on the quality of their work and their popularity. Thus, there are bright career opportunities for lawyers who have pursued law courses from institutes of repute.
- Act as a voice of people who need legal help.
- Protect the rights and interests of the individuals or a group of people to live in the society
- Lend support to people and help them make informed choices.
- Advocates may also be needed by people who:
As a lawyer, there would be various career options in front of you. We are discussing the main ones here.
- May not be accepted by the society on the basis of things like caste, creed or even disability.
- Are accused of something
- Are vulnerable to abuse or exploitation
Civil lawyers specialize with and deal with laws and legal actions of a civil manner which is to say that they don’t usually do criminal or other types of law.
- Civil Lawyer: Civil lawyers are those that deal with the implementation of the rights of individuals (e.g. laws that deal with families or defamation). Civil lawyers argue for the implementation of the rights of individuals.
It includes the definitions of criminal offenses, which are usually established by Congress or state legislatures. The term "criminal law" also encompasses the rights of an accused and the criminal process, including arrest, arraignment, grand juries, pleas, discovery, pretrial hearings, trials, jury selection, evidence, motions, and posttrial remedies.
- Criminal lawyer: The criminal lawyers are one of the most popular lawyers in India. The term criminal law, sometimes called as the penal law, refers to various bodies in different jurisdictions whose common characteristic is the potential for unique and often severe impositions as punishment for failure to comply.
The main purpose of the criminal law is to set forth the punishment for criminal offenses. In order to prove any crime, no matter how serious, the prosecutor must prove that the accused committed a guilty act with a guilty mind beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Corporate lawyer: It is also called “company” or “corporations” law. It is the law of the most dominant kind of business enterprise in the modern world. The corporations have corporate lawyers generally for helping the clients make the company, the corporate lawyer mostly deal with the companies and businesses.
- Family lawyer: It deals with laws that relate to marriage, divorce, separation, adoption, guardianship of minors, access to and custody of children, division of property and maintenance payments. Family lawyer mostly argue for the family problems like divorce, marriage and etc….
- Real estate lawyer: It deals with land and property and which related to the land permanently like the construction or the buildings. A real estate lawyer can handle various aspects of land like buying and selling land, agriculture, buildings etc.
- Divorce Lawyer:Although counceling may help married people divorce statistics shows that still arount 35% of marriages are ending up in a divorce. Divorce lawyers help people that want to file for a divorce and they usually are up to date with the legal procedures of family law, paternity, child custody, child support, adoption and the effects a divorce can have on children. A Divorce lawyer also need to be aware of the influence of other divorce related laws in the fields of property and estate planning regarding the division of property, alimony, spousal support, domestic violence and a whole lot of other issues that may have a link to the settling of divorce cases.
- Life Insurance Lawyer:Life insurance companies handle lots of cases of life insurance claims and since the insurer can dispute any life insurance claim, you have the right to sue the life insurance company for paying up the rightful insured amount since you have been paying the premiums without fail. Life insurance law is not common knowledge and it is best to contact a life insurance law profession al like a life insurance lawyer. He or she should be able to advise you whether you have a case or not.
- Cyber Lawyer: Cyber lawyer deals with legal issues concerning the use of computer, computer systems and computer networks as well as the Internet. Although it is an emerging field in India, it is making rapid progress as the number of cases involving cyber crime have been on the rise.
- Personal Injury Lawyers: The personal injury lawyers can be representing the victims for the recovery of damage for the physical injuries. The car accident lawyers are involved in vehicle crash. These lawyers are especially to help those victims affected by some kind of hit and run accident.
- Bankruptcy Lawyers: The bankruptcy lawyers would be able to assist those people considering to filling bankruptcy, they can help to estimate situation and also provide best course of action before filling bankruptcy form.
- Asbestos Lawyers: The Asbestos lawyers are those lawyers who stand for the clients experiencing health problems affected from asbestos particles, in which client can comprise under some level of exposure to small asbestos particles.
- Assault Lawyers: The Assault lawyers are those lawyers who can handle various crime and criminal cases as well as civil assault cases. The criminal assault lawyers can be protecting individual who have been charge some kind of criminal attack
- Social advocates: Social advocates take up cases that are socially relevant such as gender issues, women empowerment, child development issues, environmental problems and various other such issues.