CISCE ISC Class 12 Psychology - Preparation Tips
Psychology is the study of mental process and a person’s behaviour. A professional practitioner, who practices psychology, is known as a psychologist. Psychologists study things like reactions, emotions and behaviour of a person. Today, psychology is becoming one of the most sought after professions.
Important topics for ISC Psychology Exam:
- Intelligence and Ability
- Lifespan Development
- Stress and Stress Management
- Applications of Psychology
- Explain what you are learning or have learnt. For example, if you are reading a theory by Sigmund Freud, try explaining what you have understood to someone else who knows the subject matter.
- Put your knowledge to use. The great thing about psychology is that you can practice the concepts in your real life. You can apply the concepts you learn in your class on different situations in life to test whether the given text is valid or not.
- Revise your concepts regularly.
- To know more about the terminology and the subject, submerge yourself in psychological texts like Psychology Today.
- Try to write the definitions in your own language without altering the meaning.
Tips for scoring good marks
- During the exam, try to write your descriptive answers in points and give pictorial or graphical illustrations wherever possible. It enhances visibility
- Scan the paper before answering
- For long answer type questions, before starting, frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.
- Be crisp and to the point in very short questions.
To know about which books to follow, please click here
|Application Forms Now Available|