SSC Junior Hindi Translators Exam 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the combined all India open examination for the recruitment to posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Hindi Pradhyapak and Senior/ Junior Translators.
The Exam will comprise of a written examination followed by Interview and will recruit candidates for the following posts with a pay scale Rs.9300 to Rs.34800.
- Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) (Group B Non Technical) in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/ Offices (Grade pay: Rs. 4200)
- Senior Translators (Group B Non-Gazetted,) in the Ministry of Defense (Grade pay: Rs. 4600)
- Junior Translator (Group B Non Gazetted), in the Ministry of Defense (Grade pay: Rs. 4200)
- Hindi Pradhyapak (Group B Non Gazetted), in the Central Hindi Training Institute (Department of Official Language) located all over India (Grade pay: Rs. 4800)
The Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI) was established in 1985 to provide intensive training of the Hindi Language/ Hindi Typing (Manual)/ Hindi Word Processing (Computer) & Hindi Stenography to the newly recruited officials immediately after they join the Indian Government's service.
The exam will be conducted by SSC on 30 July, 2017. Get more details on the exam dates page.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Check the Eligibility Criteria page for details pertaining to educational qualification, age of general students and eligibility for the reserved class.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The exam will have two parts: written examination & Personal Interview. Get details about the exam pattern and syllabus from the exam pattern page.
- Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format appearing in newspapers like Rozgar Samachar and Employment News. Submission of online application is not possible.
- The application will be accepted provisionally and the attested photocopies of required documents must be submitted to the Regional/Sub-Regional office of the Commission.
- The Fee for the exam is Rs.100 but the fee has been exempted from Women candidate and reserved class.
- Candidates must carry an identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card , Aadhar card, or Identity card issued by the University or College failing which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Those who are caught following unfair means or fraudulent claims may be debarred from taking the examination of the Commission.
- The exam center must be mentioned in the application form.
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC, PH and other categories are available as per Government norms. As per Notification No. S.O.946 (E) dated 9 April, 2009 of DOPT posts carrying grade pay of Rs.4200/- and above are categorized as Group B posts.
- All posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL)
- All the posts have been identified as suitable for persons with 40% or above disability. (Check Official website for further information on percentage of disability)
- VH candidates with more than 40% visual disability may apply for a scribe in the application form. One Eyed candidates can use a magnifying glass procured by them. Question papers or Answer Scripts will not be supplied in Braille.