AMIE 2012 Eligibility Criteria
You can opt for AMIE degree after 12th Std or after diploma course in Engineering. If you opt after 12th Std, you need to enroll as Technician Member & if you wish to opt after diploma, you need to enroll as Senior Technician Member
AMIE 2012 Eligibility Criteria For Technician Membership
The following Examinations are considered as Qualifying Examination for AMIE Technician Membership
- A candidate who has passed qualifying examination with minimum 45% marks is eligible for enrolling into AMIE program.
- A pass in English is mandatory and aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should not be less than 45%.
- 10+2 or intermediate science examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Sc. first year examination with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics. The candidates should have passed 10+2 or intermediate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Sc. degree in Electronics and Computer Science conducted at Narmada College of Science and Commerce, Bharuch.
- First year examination of the 5 year integrated engineering degree program or pre or Pre-Professional examination in Engineering: Pre – Engineering examination.
- Final examination of the two year course (10 + 2 +3 system) with English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry conducted by any state board or any other board of education or any Indian university after 10 years of formal school education.
- The Board of Apprenticeship Training Admission examination, West Bengal.
- The first year B.Tech. (Education) examination of Regional College of Education, Ajmer.
- B.Arch. preliminary examination of Calcutta University.
- The two-year course carried out by the Indian Military Academy / National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla and Dehradun.
- The Vocational Higher Secondary Course from the Directorate of Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Kerala.
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of National Open School, New Delhi.
- Diploma in: - Diesel Mechanics - Electrical Instrument Mechanics - Surface Coating Technology from the Board of Technical Examinations, Maharashtra - Vocational Training for Fitter conducted at Sumant Moolgaonkar Engineering Institute, Kymore, Madhya Pradesh.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!