Apex Bodies for Commerce Education
The government of India has set up several apex organizations and institutions to regulate commerce and commerce related education in the country, in addition to other education viz. arts, humanities and science. The prime purpose of such institutes is elevation of the society and making nation stand among other countries called ‘developed countries’. The National Network of Education (NNE) has compiled the details of such institutions in its Apex Body section. To know about the functions of these Apex Institutes/Organizations, please click on the following links.
- Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)
- Institute of Economic growth, New Delhi (IEG)
- Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (ICAI)
- National Council for Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- The Department of Commerce, Govt of India – Promotes trade and commerce related activities in the country; also enhances academic development in the field.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!