Alagappa University Distance Education - AU DDE
Alagappa University (AU) Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) came into existence by an Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985. Alagappa University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India for award of graduate and post graduate certificate along with various other programs.
The University has 15 Departments, 3 Centres and 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus. 23 Affiliated Colleges located in the districts of Sivaganga and Ramanathapuram are part of the University. Alagappa University is accredited with 'A' Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance and Collaborative modes.
DDE - Directorate of Distance Education
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) Algappa University was established in 1992. The Directorate offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate and M.Phil. Programs in the disciplines of management, computer applications, science, education and languages.
These programs are extremely beneficial to to the student community spread across the country and in selected foreign countries who can not attend regular classes.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Sector specific and job oriented programmes
- Modern up to date curriculum
- Bilingual programmes in Tamil and Hindi
- Standard Study Material
- Moderate fee structure
- Lateral entry for diploma holders in related degree programmes
- Wide network of study centres
- Effective network of study centers
- Adequate hands on training for computer practical
- Examination centers at convenient places
- Fixed exam schedules
- Exams conducted twice a year
- Quick declaration of results
The different correspondence courses offered by Alagappa University are as follows:
The university offers different courses in different degrees
- UG programmes: The university offers degree in BA, B.Ed, BBA, B.Sc, B.Litt and B.Com in various subjects like Maths, Banking, Psychology, Computer Applications, Information technology etc.
- PG programmes: The university offers post graduate degree in MA, MBA, M.Sc, MCA and M.Com in various subjects like Maths, Banking, Finance, International Business, Computer applications, Information Technology etc.
- PG Diploma courses: The university offers post graduate diploma in sports, business, human resource, event management along with hospital administration, personnel management and industrial relations
- Diploma programme: The university offers diploma in all the post graduate diploma subjects along with logistics management, financial, export, productions and operations management.
- Certificate programmes: The university offers certificate courses in Library and Information Science, Tourism, Retail, Cost management and accounting, Yoga and Financial accounting.
Phone : 04565-228098,226250,223400
Fax : 04565-225216