Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Courses - GGSIPU
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) was established under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act (9 of 1998) with a vision to promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education. It is better known as the Indraprashta University and was established by the government of Delhi in 1998 and is affiliated to University Grants Commission (UGC).
The University has been awarded with an 'A' Grade accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and acknowledged with the ISO 9001:2000 Certification also. Along with the other regular courses, the University offers a variety of distant learning courses.
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Directorate of Open and Distance Education offers professional education in the disciplines of engineering, technology, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, management studies, law, etc. The admission to these programs are done yearly through Common Entrance Test.
The institute provides dual degree in Masters and Bachelors in various fields namely Computer Science, Chemical Information Technology Engineering etc. They also provide integrated programs for Law and post graduate, Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma in various subjects of Engineering, Science, Computer Applications, Architecture etc. They also offer Doctoral programmes in cardiology, neuro surgery, neurology etc. Some popular courses are:
- Master of Arts in English and Communication Studies
- Master of Mass Media (MMM)
- Master of Technology in Engineering Physics
- Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engineering) Weekend
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Science in Environment Management
- Master of Laws
- Master of Science in Biodiversity & Conservation
- Master of Technology in Nanoscience and Technology
- Master of Education
Schools at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University -
|Application Forms Now Available|
- University School of Information & Communication Technology
- University School of Chemical Technology
- University School of Biotechnology
- University School of Management Studies
- University School of Environment Management
- University School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- University School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- University School of Law and Legal Studies
- University School of Medicine and Para-Medical Health Sciences
- University School of Education
- University School of Architecture & Planning
- University School of Mass Communication
Centres at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University -
- University Centre for Disaster Management Studies
- University IT Services (UITS) Cell
- University Information and Resources Centre (UIRC)
- Centre for Human Values and Ethics
The procedure is online and the counseling of fields and seat status is also online. The students are to fill the online form with correct details and attach documents required. After the submission, the admission counseling round starts and one can track his/her seat status online.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India
Fax: +91-11- 25302111
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!