DNB CET 2013 Centralised Counselling
If you successfully clear the DNB CET, you will have to participate in a centralised merit based counselling through which you will be allotted a seat in any of the NBE accredited medical institutions/ medical colleges/ hospitals. As per your merit, you will able to opt for a medical college of your choice.
The merit list of candidates eligible for counselling to get into various post graduate medical courses, will be displayed on the NBE website. Upon qualifying, you will be able to download a Rank letter for participating in the counselling session. The counselling session will take place on basis of merit obtained in the written test (in the event of a tie between two candidates sharing the same marks, a tie-break criteria is used, as mentioned on the website).
|Application Forms Now Available|
Date of counselling: The schedule for the CET-centralised counselling will be shared on the official website.
Eligibility for counselling: You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to attend counselling:
- You must qualify the DNB-CET exam and meet its eligibility criteria. (DNB CET Result)
- Those pursuing other post-graduate medical courses must resign and be relieved from those courses to join a DNB seat.
- You cannot join subsequent counselling rounds if you are absent from the first round. Upon appearing for counselling, you may avail a confirmed seat or opt to participate in further rounds of counselling. You cannot, however, take a confirmed seat and appear for further rounds of counselling.
Counselling fee: You will be required to submit a counselling fee of Rs. 2500 on the day of counselling at the venue itself in form of a Demand Draft in favour of 'National Board of Examinations' payable at New Delhi.
Documents to be carried: You must carry the following original documents along with self-certified copies of the same to be submitted at the stage of documents verification:
- Rank letter (downloaded from the official website)
- MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate
- Permanent registration certificate issued by MCI/SMC
- Proof of recognition of MBBS qualification as per IMCA Act or Central Government
- Certificate of completion of internship
- Proof of date of birth (Matriculation/High school/Higher Secondary certificate)
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate
- A certificate/mark sheet/attempt certificate issued by medical college or institution to confirm name of the medical college/institution
- Any other relevant document or certificate