DNB CET 2013 Eligibility Criteria
You must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the DNB-CET exam for its January 2014 session:
- You must hold an MBBS degree or a provisional pass certificate from a recognised medical institution, along with a permanent or provisional registration certificate of qualifying MBBS as issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- You must have completed or will complete one-year internship on or before 31 January, 2014.
- You may register and appear only once for the November 2013 exam for gaining admission to the January 2014 session.
- You should not be already pursuing a DNB course. You may appear for the DNB-CET after completing the entire course or after getting discharged from the course.
- You should be registered with the MCI or State Medical Council and should be able to furnish proof at the time of counselling.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!