Education Loan from Dena Bank
You are eligible if:
- You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign university.
- Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Study in India:
- Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Graduation for professional/ technical courses offered by reputed universities; Post Graduation (MCA, MBA, MS)
- Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
- Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Loan takes care of :
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
- Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Rate of Interest
|Upto Rs. 4.00 lakhs:|
| Repayable in 3 years
|Repayble in > 3 yrs.||9.50%|
|Above Rs.4.00 lakhs|
|Repayable in 3 years
|Repayble in > 3 yrs.||12.50%|
1% INTEREST CONCESSION IF INTEREST SERVICED DURING THE STUDY PERIOD.
SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD.
Rs.1000/- for studies abroad.
- Moratorium- Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
- Repayment period- 5-7 years after start of repayment.
For further query, click on Dena Bank
Studying abroad- Learn from the Experts!
Got Questions? Get all your queries answered in-depth, along with important document templates! Download free e-book that'll serve as a perfect guide to study abroad!