Education Loan from ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank offers education loans to students who wants to pursue courses within India.
For Studies in India:
- Graduation courses – BA, B.Com, B.Sc. etc.
- Post Graduation courses - Masters & Phd.
- Professional courses – Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, ICWA, CA, CFA etc. Courses conducted by IIM, IIT, IISc, XLRI, NIFT etc.
- Computer certificate courses of reputed institutes accredited to Dept. of Electronics or Institutes affiliated to University.
- Regular Degree/Diploma courses like Aeronautical, Pilot Training, shipping etc. approved by Director General of Civil Aviation/Shipping, if the course is pursued in India. In case the course is pursued abroad, the Institute should be recognized by the competent local aviation / shipping authority.
- Courses offered in India by reputed foreign universities.
- Evening courses of approved institutes.
- Other courses leading to diploma / degree etc. conducted by colleges / universities approved by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR / etc.
- Courses offered by National Institutes and other reputed private Institutions - depending on future prospects / recognition by the user Institutions.
- Courses leading to certification are not to be considered.
For Studies Abroad:
- Graduation – for job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities.
- Post graduation – MCA, MBA, MS etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA – London, CPA in USA etc.
Loans for students studying in India: 10 lacs
|Application Forms Now Available|
Loans for students studying abroad: 20 lacs
How to avail :
Loans are available in all ICICI branches.
- Minimal documentation along with added percentage of no collaterals or securities for loan upto 7.5 lacs
- No Processing Charges; No Foreclosure Penalty
- Faster Processing and Easy Documentation
Loan upto Rs.4.00 lacs: No margin
Loan above Rs.4.00 lacs: (i) 5% for studies in India
(ii) 15% for studies outside India.
Interest Charged only on the amount used.
Repayment will start after six months of completion of course or one month after the student starts earning, whichever is earlier
Flexible Repayment Options, repayment period starts after the course is completed and +6 months as the grace period.
For further information please visit ICICI Bank.