AU BE 2012 Full Time Course Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Degree Courses in Annamalai University and appearing in entrance exam is given below
- Candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu can only apply.
- The wards of Central Govt. employees and the candidates of other state whose parents / guardian are working in the state of Tamil Nadu can also apply.
For admission to first year of the four year Bachelor of Engineering course, a candidate must need to fulfill any one of the following qualification.
- A pass in H.Sc (Academic) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- A pass in H.Sc (Vocational Stream) with Engineering Vocational subjects and one of the related subjects like Mathematics, Physics.
- Diploma in one of the courses like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical and Computer Science and Engineering.
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Annamalai University.
Minimum Marks For Category I and III
- Community (1) - Higher Secondary (Academic) / Higher Secondary(Vocation) / Diploma Holders.*
- O.C. - 60% average in the related subjects
- B.C. - 55% average in the related subjects
- MBC/DNC - 50% average in the related subjects
- SC/ST - Mere pass
* Average in V & VI Semesters
|Application Forms Now Available|
AU BE 2012 Full Time Course Admission Process
An Entrance Examination is conducted by the University generally in the month of May every year. The final selection is made on the basis of performance in qualifying examination and performance in the entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Examination: The entrance examination is generally held in May.
For exact dates of Annamalai University B.E. Full Time Entrance Examination, Click Here