The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission into undergraduate engineering degree programs in government & private colleges affiliated to JCECE board in the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
|Application Forms Now Available|
JCECE 2017 is being conducted by the JCECE board on 7 May, 2017 for students of Jharkhand for admission into engineering courses offered by the government/private institutes of Jharkhand.
|Online Application Begins||3 April 2017|
|Online Application Ends||24 April 2017|
|JCECE 2017 Exam Day||7 May 2017|
|JCECE 2017 Result||22 May 2017|
JCECE 2017: Application Form
The JCECE 2017 application form is available on the official website of JCECEB. The application can either be done online or through an ICR Application Form which will be available at the post office.
|PCM||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
|PCB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
|PCMB||Rs. 650||Rs. 1200|
JCECE 2017: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Offline
- Medium of Question Paper: English and Hindi
- No. of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Duration: 1 hour per subject
JCECE 2017: Exam Centres
The exam centres for JCECE 2017 are Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dumka, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh and Bokaro.
Colleges/Institutes Accepting JCECE 2017 Scores
- BIT Sindri (Dhanbad)
- Vinoba Bhave University (Hazaribagh)
- RVS College of Engineering and Technology (Jamshedpur)
- BA College of Engineering and Technology (Ghutiya)
- CIT Tatisilwai (Ranchi)
- Ram Govind Institute of Technology (Koderma)
- RTC Institute of Technology (Ranchi)
- Ramchandra Chandravanshi Institute of Technology (Palamau)
- Nilai Education Trust Group of Institution (Ranchi)
- Guru Govind Singh Educational Societies (Bokaro)
- Maryland Institute of Technology and Management (Jamshedpur)
- DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology (Daltonganj)
JCECE 2017 syllabus contains topics that are covered in CBSE and NCERT in Classes XI and XII.
Note: AADHAR Card is now mandatory for JCECE 2017 registration.