NATA 2018- How to Register
NATA is offered as a paper based + computer based test.
- The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website www.nata.in. The same is also available at all the Test Centers.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.
Approach the Test Center located at college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the documents listed below and test fees.
|Application Forms Now Available|
- Fill up and submit the form
- Pay the fees
- Get the online registration form filled
- Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center
To register, contact the appropriate test centre conducting NATA. Please refer to the websites – www.niasa.org or www.nata.in for the list of approved test centres. For list of NATA centres, Click Here.
For appearing in NATA, a registration cum examination fees of Rs.800 is to be paid before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees may be paid in cash or by demand draft in favour of the Test Center. Exact name in whose favour the draft has to be drawn may be obtained from respective Test Center.
NATA is held from 1st January till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. The candidate may take NATA any number of times subject to availability of appointment at the Test Centers. However, full fees will have to be paid for every new attempt.
To register, contact the appropriate Test Center. Register well in advance to get preferred test date. For NATA Test Centres, click here.