NFSC AIEE 2012
National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur conducts an All India Entrance Examination for admission into Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) i.e. B.E. Fire Engg. Course. The duration of the course is 3 ½ years including 6 month of practical training, which leads to fire services anywhere in India.
The degree is awarded by Nagpur University, Nagpur. The No. of seats is 30. The candidate who successfully completes the course are eligible for appointment in the officer cadre in Fire Service of central, State, Central undertaking, State undertaking, Major companies from corporate sector and Government owned research and development organizations.
B.E. Fire Engineering course at National Fire Service College ( Nagpur) offers a multi disciplinary approach. The course contains fire, civil, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering and the subjects like psychology, paramedics and law. The course covers various aspects of fire prevention, fire control and investigation into the causes of fire.
NFSC AIEE Nagpur Tentative Schedule 2012
Tentative Schedule for All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) held by National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur
- Availability of NFSC AIEE 2012 Application Form : March / April 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Last week of April, 2012
- Date of NFSC Entrance Exam: Last week of May, 2012
For exact schedule of All India Entrance Examination (AIEE), please see our Exam Alerts section.
NFSC AIEE Nagpur Selection Procedure 2012
An All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) is conducted by National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur. The final selection is made on the basis of performance of written examination and Viva Voce.
Educational Qualification For NFSC Nagpur
B.Sc. with chemistry and physics or mathematics or both as optional subject but a candidate must have passed B.Sc.-I year or its equivalent with chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Candidates appearing in the final examination of B.Sc. in the year of All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) are also eligible to apply, but the admission of such candidates in National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Fire is completely depends on the production of documentary evidence during the time of admission.
Age Limit For NFSC Nagpur
A candidate age must lie between 19 to 23 years. The relaxation upto 5 years in upper age limit is available for SC / ST departmentally sponsored candidates.
Physical Standard For B.E. Fire Engineering
The physical and mental position of the candidate is highly accountable for the successful completion of course as well as doing service. The candidate need to be physically and mentally fit.
The physical standard of the candidates as asked by National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur should be as follows:
For Male Candidates
- Height – 165 cms
- Weight – Not less than 50 kgs
- Chest – 81 cms (Unexpanded) and 86 cms (expanded)
- Vision – 6/6 without any aid.
For Female Candidates
- Height – 157 cms
- Weight – Not less than 46 kgs
- Vision – 6/6 without any aid
NFSC All India Entrance Test Syllabus 2012
- General English
- General Knowledge
- General Science
NFSC AIEE Nagpur Reference Books
- A to Z of Almost Everything: A Compendium of General Knowledge by Trevor Montague
- Advanced Probability and Statistics by CK-12 Foundation
- Algebra by CK-12 Foundation
- An Incomplete Education: 3,684 Things You Should Have Learned but Probably Didn’t by William Wilson and Judy Jones
- Common Errors in English Usage by Paul Brians
- Dictionary of Mathematics by E.J. Borowski & J.M. Borwein
- Dictionary of Mathematics by I.N. Sneddon
- English Grammar by Geraldine Woods
- English Grammar by Goold Brown
- Exploring Creation with General Science by Jay L. Wile
- General Knowledge by Stephen Bayley
- General Science by Bertha May Clark
- General Science Student Text by Robert Marshall, Donald Jacobs, Allen Rosskopf and Charles Larue
- General Science Study Guide by Dixie J. Goss
- Guide to Essential Knowledge: A Desk Reference for the Curious Mind by The New York Times
- Handbook of Mathematics by I.N. Bronshtein & K.A. Semendyayev
- How to Write Clearly Rules and Exercises on English Composition by Edwin Abbott
- Improve Your English by Stephen E. Brown
- Mathematics by Morris Kline
- Practical English Usage by Michael Swan
- Say it better in English: Useful Phrases by Marianna Pascal
- Science Matters: Achieving Scientific Literacy by Robert M. Hazen and James S. Trefil
- The Book of General Ignorance by John Mitchinson and John Lloyd
- The Greatest General Knowledge Quiz Book by Chris Cowlin
- What Is Mathematics? An Elementary Approach to Ideas and Methods by Ian Stewart, Herbert Robbins and Richard Courant
NFSC AIEE Nagpur Contact Details
Contact Address For National Fire Service College (NFSC) All India Entrance Test
National Fire Service College
Palm Road, Civil Lines Nagpur-440 001
Telephone no: 2565074, 2560476, 2560179