NITIE 2016 - National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), was established by Government of India in 1963 under the aegis of United Nations Development Project (UNDP) and International Labour Organisation (ILO).
The main purpose behind its set up was to enhance the productivity of various industries across the country through the supply of trained and efficient manpower.
|Application Forms Now Available|
The Institute teaches materials management, work studies, inventory control, shop floor management and personnel management to India's industry professionals. Today, the institute is counted as one of the leading management education providers in the country. Every year, nearly 2000 professionals enroll in its various programs.
However, imparting education is not the sole task carried out by NITIE. The institute also provides industrial consultancy and publishes a quarterly magazine named UDYOG PRAGATI: The Journal for Practising, comprising of articles pertaining to the developments in the field of industrial engineering besides it.
NITIE 2016 Exam Dates
- Issue of Brochure & Online Application begins: 20th February 2012
- Last Date for receipt of complete application: 6th April, 2012
- GD & PI for PGDIE at NITIE on 9,10 & 11 May 2012
NITIE Mumbai Programs
- Post-graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
- Fellow (Doctoral) Program (FP)
- Management Development Program (MDP)
- Unit Based Program (UBP)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) :
NITIE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The PGDIE program is open to only those engineering graduates who have passed their graduation in first division and have at least 85 percentile score in GATE exam.
NITIE 2016 Selection Process
The selection is done on the basis of GATE score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.