NMIMS 2012 Admission Process
Admission for 4 year B. Tech. programs for the academic year commencing from July/August, 2012 is through NMAT (T) 2012. The NMAT (T) 2012 for B. Tech. Program would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type of questions).
NMIMS Admission Process For B.Tech Programs
All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to B. Tech Program will be required to appear for a Written Test to be conducted at various locations in India. The venue will be announced well before the test date.
Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed and called for a Personal Interview at NMIMS Campus, Mumbai.
Based on the performance in Stage 1 and Stage 2 and on the candidates 12th standard PCM marks, a composite merit list will be drawn as per criteria laid down by the School. Candidates will be called for counseling session based on the above merit list. In the counseling session, candidates will be allotted admissions to various disciplines as per their choice and availability of discipline.
Determination of merit in case of tie
If two or more candidates secure equal number of marks in NMAT (T) 2012, their relative merit will be decided as per following order:
- Candidate securing higher marks in the subject of mathematics (Section of NMAT T)
- Candidate securing higher marks in the subject of Physics (Section of NMAT T)
- Candidate securing higher Percentage marks in 10th examination.
NMIMS 2012 Call Letter/ Admit Card
On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, the candidate's call letter/admit card for the Admission Test will be available on the website. Candidates are required to download the call letter/admit card from our NMIMS website (www.nmims.edu). No candidate, without call letter/admit card or without the photograph on the call letter/admit card will be permitted to appear for the test.
NMIMS Admission Process For M.Tech Programs
- All candidates aspiring to and eligible for admissions to M. Tech Programs in each specialization shall be short-listed based on their valid GATE score, for a personal interview at NMIMS campus. Sponsored candidates shall be short listed on the basis of their B.E. / B.Tech Degree score.
- Personal Interview : Candidates short listed in stage 1 shall be interviewed at the institute premises and the merit list will be prepared accordingly. Candidate will be allotted admissions to the discipline as per the availability/choice as the case may be.