REAP 2017 - Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2017
The Board of Technical Education Rajasthan conducts the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for admission into undergraduate engineering programs in the colleges/institutes of Rajasthan. It will get you a Bachelors degree in Engineering, B.E./B.Tech.
Previously admission into undergraduate programs in engineering was done on the basis of the score in Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) which is now scrapped. Presently REAP is the entrance process through which the admission process begins for admission into the first year of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch. in government-aided and private-unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, M.B.M. Engineering College, Jodhpur and College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur (CTAE).
Candidates of Rajasthan domicile and wards of Kashmiri migrants can apply for REAP.
REAP 2017 online registration date and other important dates are updated here:
The REAP 2017 dates will be out soon however the tentative dates are provided here:
|Application Forms Now Available|
REAP Online Application Form & Online Option Form available
|15 May, 2017|
Last date to deposit registration fee (₹ 700) & advance tuition fee (₹ 10,000) online
|10 June, 2017|
Last day to register, fill application form and fill/revise option form
|15 June, 2017|
REAP 2017: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REAP 2017 is given below.
- REAP-2017 is open to any candidate who has passed the Class 12 qualifying examination having eligibility criteria as per JEE Mains 2017. Candidates appearing for the Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination in the year 2017 are also eligible to apply for REAP-2017. Candidates who have not appeared in JEE Mains 2017 can also apply, provided they full fill eligibility criteria of JEE mains 2017 through 12th board percentile. Private candidates who have passed the Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination or are appearing for the exam in the year 2017 can apply.
- No Diploma candidate cannot get admission through REAP 2017. However, Diploma and B.Sc. students can apply through LEEP-2017 for getting admissions in 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech. Degree courses.
REAP 2017: Registration Process
- Generate Login ID and set password on REAP-2017 Website. (The Challan number generated during payment of registration fee is default Login ID). (Kindly keep your Aadhaar Number, JEE Main score card. / Class 12th mark sheet. , Mobile number, email ready before starting the process).
- Candidates first have to deposit Rs. 700/- as Registration fee online through REAP-2017 website and an Advance fee of Rs 10000/- online through REAP-2017 website to participate in REAP-2017 counselling. (Note down Registration Fee Payment Transaction ID & Advance Fee Payment transaction ID) ( Last Date for Deposition of Registration Fee/Advance Fee – 10th June, 2017)
- Fill all the necessary personal, educational, category details, communication details etc. and upload photograph, signature and other requisite documents on the website. (Last Date to Register/Option Form Filling – 15th June, 2017)
- Perform Option/ Choice filling exercise. Kindly refer to the seat matrix before completing the choice filling exercise. Candidate can save or submit the options/choices. The options/choices cannot be changed once submitted.
- Submit your Options/Choices. If the candidate does not submit the choices then the choices will automatically get locked and submitted on the last date of submission.
1. In REAP 2017 both JEE Main-2017 and 12th board percentile candidates will get chance from first round. (First priority will be given to JEE Main- 2017 candidates and second priority will be given to 12th board percentile candidates). So priorities remain same throughout the process.
2. In REAP 2017 Aadhar Number is mandatory along with JEE Main-2017 roll no or 12th board roll no.
3. In REAP 2017 total Four rounds of counselling are proposed as :
Round 1: Only for outside Rajasthan candidates (15% Seats)
Round 2: Only for Rajasthan candidates (Remaining seats)
Round 3: Upgradation/ Upward movement for Rajasthan candidates who have participated in Round 2
Round 4: Special Last round counselling with a provision of new registration
4. In REAP 2017 there will be one-time non refundable registration fee of Rs 700.
5. In REAP 2017 it is mandatory to deposit Advance fee of Rs 10000/- to participate in counselling.
6. In REAP 2017; No Upward movement will be conducted for Outside Rajasthan candidates
7. The following would be the priority sequence for the merit list for the candidates who participate in the special/spot round:
(a) Rajasthan Domicile Candidates who registered in REAP-2017 on the basis of JEE Mains merit.
(b) Rajasthan Domicile Candidates who registered in REAP-2017 on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile.
(c) Out of Rajasthan Candidates who registered in REAP-2017 on the basis of JEE Mains merit.
(d) Out of Rajasthan Candidates who registered in REAP-2017 on the basis of class-12 marks/percentile.
REAP Office,Near Library Building
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (RAJ)-324010
0744-2473862, 0744-2473012, 0744-2473941