Karnataka CET 2017 (KCET) Application Form
CET Karnataka 2017 Application Form can be obtained from schools and colleges located in Karnataka. However, request for Application Form can also be made through post.
CET Karnataka 2017 Application Procedure
1. For candidates residing in Karnataka: Download and fill up the bank challan and take a printout of the same on an A4 size paper. This can be accessed under section "CET 2017" on the official website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/. Go the bank you selected and make the payment. The bank will return two copies of the challan - student copy and KEA copy. If the State Bank of Mysore or Indian Bank or Central Bank is not located in your place, you can make a demand draft (DD) in favour of "The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore", payable at Bangalore and submit it to your school/ college to obtain the CET 2017 Brochure & Application Form. Cost of the brochure is Rs.650 (Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ Category 1)
Last day to make payment to obtain the brochure is 20 March, 2017. Show your student copy of the challan to obtain the brochure/ application form from the school/ college on/ after 22 March, 2017.
2. Karnataka candidates residing outside Karnataka (Horanadu, Gadinadu and other Karnataka Candidates i.e., who fulfills the eligibility Conditions) who are studying or who have studied 12th standard or equivalent examination out the state of Karnataka, within the territory of India, can procure the brochure cum application form by sending a self-addressed cloth-lined envelope of size 25cm X 30cm along with a demand draft for Rs. 750 drawn in favor of "The Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore", payable at Bangalore and Karnataka only by "speed post" to the following address:
The Executive Director,
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Bangalore - 560 012
3. Candidates residing outside India can get the brochure cum application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 5000 The contents on the self addressed envelope should be in English or Kannada language only. The cover in which the demand draft and self-addressed envelope are sent should be boldly super scribed with the words "Request for CET - 2017 brochure" and should be sent to the office address of executive director by "Speed Post".
On receiving the DD, KEA will send the brochure to you through speed post.
- Karnataka CET 2017 Application Form
- Karnataka CET 2017 Study Material
- Karnataka CET 2017 Exam Centres
- Karnataka CET 2017 Exam Dates
- Karnataka CET 2017 Question Papers Download PDF
- Karnataka CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria