Admissions Procedure at ABV Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (IIITM Gwalior)
The ABV - IIITM, Gwalior offers Post Graduate Program, management development program and research programs. The admission procedure of IIITM Gwalior is described below:
Integrated Post Graduate Program (IPG) in IIITM, Gwalior
The institute offers 80 seats in total in Integrated Post Graduate Programnme (IPG). The minimum qualification for admission into IPG programmes is 10+2 or equivalent with science stream. The final admission is made on the basis of All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
The All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
For more detail about AIEEE entrance test, click here
M.Tech in IIITM, Gwalior
The institute offers 50 seats in total for PG M.Tech. admission in IITM Gwalior.The candidates who have a valid GATE score with a minimum percentile as recommended by the admission committee are called for Interview & Group Discussion.
GATE is jointly conducted by IITs and IISc during the month of February every year.
For more detail on GATE, click here
M.B.A. in IIITM, Gwalior
The candidates who either have qualified in Joint Management Entrance Test - JMET conducted by IITs or who have score in Common Admission Test - CAT are eligible to apply for MBA programme.
Based on the score in entrance examination, JMET/CAT candidates are called for Interview/Group discussion by the admission council on the basis of which the final admission is made.
To know more about CAT/JMET, click here
Doctoral Program (Ph.D) IIITM, Gwalior
The ABV - Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior offers PhD program in a wide range of Information & Communication Technology and Management.
The admission to PhD program is made on the basis of written test and interview conducted by IIITM.
The Ph.D program are offered in the following disciplines-
- Design & Development of distributed computing tools for computationally intensive task.
- Parallel & distributed algorithms for data mining.
- Building trust based relationship with e-customers.
- IT enabled performance improvement of PID loops in process.
- VLSI-High level synthesis and CAD in VLSI.
- Financial Accounting with SAP.
- Strategic models for electronic customer relationship.
- Time series analysis for strategic business forecasting-neural, fuzzy solution.
- Using expert system in e-Governance: A case of Indian customs.
- HR Capital in IT industries.
- Strategic perspective of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Strategic framework for value chain analysis of Indian industries.
- New Product Development.
- Customer Perceived value for Banking & Insurance Sector.
- Application of Six Sigma/TQM in Service Sector.
- Strategic Management, IT Strategy.
Management Development Program (MDP) in IIITM, Gwalior
The Institute offers Management Development Program in following areas-
- IT-enabled Decision Making
- Knowledge Management
- IT-enabled Marketing
- IPR and Industry Issues
- FDP-IT enable Marketing
- Stress management and meditation for corporate houses
- ERP implementation issues
- CRM and its relevance
- IT payoff
- Project management
- Finance for non finance staff etc.