Phd and Research Programs at IIIT Hyderabad
This page gives us information on various Phd and Research programs offered at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.
Ph D Programs in IIIT Hyderabad
- Programs:Computer Science and Engineering
Eligibility: BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Engg or Master's degree in Science or MCA
- Programmes:Computer Science and Information Security
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech in CS/ECE/IT or MCA with BSc.(Maths) or MSc.(CS/Maths).
- Programmes:VLSI and Embedded Systems
Eligibility: BE/BTech or ME/MTech in ECE/EE/EEE/CS/IT/Instrumentation
- Programmes:Communication Systems & Signal Processing
Eligibility: BE/BTech in ECE/EE/CSE/IT/EEE
- Programmes:Computer Aided Structural Engineering
Eligibility: BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Civil Engg
- Programmes:IT in Building Science
Eligibility: BE/BTech or ME/MTech in any engg branch, Architecture
Eligibility: BE/BTech in CS/IT/Biotech/Bioinformatics or Master's degree in Maths/Science/Prog
- Programmes:Power Systems
Eligibility: BE/BTech in EE , EEE or ME/MTech in Power systems
- Programmes:Computational Linguistics
Eligibility: MA or MPhil in linguistics, languages, BE/BTech or ME/MTech in CSE or other areas engg
- Natural Language Processing, Machine Translation
- Image Processing, Speech Processing
- Databases, Data Mining, Information Retrieval
- Computer Vision, Computer Graphics
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad has tie-ups with research groups at CMU, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Illinois, among others. For details regarding the admission process click on to DETAILS
Ph D Exam Pattern of IIIT Hyderabad
PhD Entrance Examination (PGEE) for International Institute of Information Technology consists of two papers.
Paper I - General Aptitude (The question in this section may consists of Mathematics, Programming and Logical Reasoning).
Paper II - Subject Test (This section is meant for checking the knowledge of a candidate in relevant discipline.)