IIT JEE 2012 Application Form
Aspirants can register Offline using the prescribed Optical Machine Readable (OMR) Application Form which can be obtained by cash purchase from bank branches given below with effect from 11 th November, 2011.
Sale of OMR IIT JEE 2012 Application Form ( Offline ) and Information Brochure will start from 10.00 A.M. ( IST ) on 11 November, 2011 and it will close at 5.00 P.M. ( IST ) on 5 th December, 2011. The IIT JEE 2012 Application Forms material can be obtained from any of the designated bank branches in each zone listed.
Note : Please note that Office of JEE is not responsible for any postal delay or irregularity or loss during postal transit.
“Admit cards for writing IIT-JEE 2012 on 8th April 2012 have been despatched to all eligible applicants. Persons who have not received the admit cards or are unable to see the details of the allotted exam centre are advised to contact the Chairman, JEE of the zonal IIT with relevant documents. They can send all the documents through FAX or mail. Click Here for contact details or see the back page of the Information Brochure”
IIT JEE OMR Application Form Fees
- OMR Application form cost including processing charges of INR 200/-
- Form for GE/OBC Male candidates would cost INR 1800
- Form for SC/ST/PD Male candidates would cost INR 1000
- Form for All Female candidates would cost INR 200
Process For Filling IIT JEE 2012 OMR Application Form
- IIT JEE 2012 Application Form are Optical Machine Readable (OMR) format. As the data in the IITJEE 2012 OMR Applications will be reads through special machine which reads only the dark bubbles that Aspirants make on the OMR sheet. So Students must be careful while darkening bubbles.
- Candidates should use only black ball point pen for filling the IIT JEE 2012 OMR Application Form. HE/She should not use gel/ink/felt pen as it might smudge the form
- Candidates should not Fold, cut, tear, or wrinkle the IITJEE Application Form. There should not be any stray marks or whitener anywhere on the Application Form. Candidate must be careful that there be no write or place any mark over the barcodes.
- Students can first Fill their Options in the Xerox copy of the Application Form after ensuring that all the details in the photo copies are correct, one must start Filling the Original Applications.
- If there is any discrepancy between the written data and the bubbled data in your application, the bubbled data will be taken as final
- IIT JEE 2012 Application must be complete Filled because Incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
Submission of IIT JEE 2012 OMR Application Form
- OMR Application Should be folded only along the Dotted Line(photograph, your signature and the BARCODE are on the outer side of the fold)Write the
- All necessary information on the Envelope should be carefully written
- No Documents should be stapled or pasted to the OMR Application Forms
IIT JEE Online Application Process
- IIT JEE Online Application Form 2012
- Candidates can apply IIT JEE Online Application Form by logging on to JEE website http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in/.
- Candidates can apply IIT JEE Online Form with ease as step wise instructions are provided.
- IIT JEE Online Application Portal will be open from 8.00 A.M. ( IST ) on 31 October, 2011 to 5.00 P.M. ( IST ) on 10 December, 2011.
IIT JEE Online Application Cost
The examination fee is 900/- for GE / OBC / DS candidates and 450/- for SC / ST / PD and female candidates. Candidates can pay Online with credit / debit cards of major banks. Alternatively, payment can be made through challans of designated banks.
IIT JEE Online Submission of Forms
The envelope containing the completed OMR IIT JEE 2012 Application Form and enclosures should be addressed to the IIT located in the zone where the candidate wishes to appear for the examination (irrespective of the institute at which the candidate desires to seek admission ). The envelope must be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post only. Do not send it through ordinary post or private courier services. Please keep the postal receipt for future reference.
One can also submit in person the completed IIT JEE 2012 Application Form at any of the JEE offices at the IITs. IIT JEE Application Forms in IIT Delhi zone may be submitted in person at :
Union Bank of India
SDA Branch, Hauz Khas
New Delhi – 16.
Note: In IIT Madras Zone, the completed 2012 IIT JEE Application Form can be submitted at the same branch of Indian Bank from where the candidate has purchased the form.
IIT JEE 2012 Admit Card
The admit card must have the name, registration number, application number, signature, date of birth, address, photograph, , language of question paper, category and subcategory of the candidate, along with name and address of the IIT-JEE 2012 Examination Centre allotted.
The admit cards will be sent by Speed Post to the address mentioned in the Application Form only to all those eligible candidates who have submitted valid Application Forms, complete in all respects and received at IITs within the stipulated period and are found to be eligible..
On receipt of the admit card, the candidate must examine the Admit Card . In case of any discrepancy, you should inform the issuing institute immediately. admit card must be carried to the examination centre as only candidates, having valid Admit cards, will be allowed to write the examination.
JEE office will not be responsible for any postal delay or irregularity resulting in non-delivery of the Admit Card. No duplicate admit card will be issued
Note : Please note that Admit Card must be received latest by March 15, 2012
If the Admit Card is not received by March 15, 2012, then the candidate can get his/her registration number and examination centre from the institute of your zone through phone (IVRS – Interactive Voice Response System) / Website. The candidate must then write his/her name, registration number and the examination centre on two identical halves of an A4-size paper, affix his/her photographs (same version of photograph which you have pasted in your Application Form) one on each half and sign on the bottom of the photographs, and then get this attested by the Head of your School / Institution last attended / gazetted officer / notary public.
Finally, the candidate must meet the IIT Representative with this paper on the day of examination (April 8, 2012) one hour before the commencement of the examination at the office of the Presiding Officer of the examination centre. The IIT Representative will retain one half and give the other half back to you. After the entire process, the candidate will be allowed to write the examination provisionally.