IIT JEE 2012 Notification
IIT JEE 2012 i.e. Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination 2012 is the Entrance Examination for admission into undergraduate programs in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). IIT JEE 2012 is the two paper examination (IIT JEE 2012 Paper I and IIT JEE 2012 Paper II), The exam shall be conducted on a single day across India. IIT Kanpur is the organizing institute for IIT JEE 2012.
“Admit cards for writing IIT-JEE 2012 on 8th April 2012 have been despatched to all eligible applicants. Persons who have not received the admit cards or are unable to see the details of the allotted exam centre are advised to contact the Chairman, JEE of the zonal IIT with relevant documents. They can send all the documents through FAX or mail. Click Here for contact details or see the back page of the Information Brochure”
IIT JEE 2012 Exam Dates
- Start of Online Application Process :- Monday October 31, 2011
- Closing of Online Application Process :- Saturday, December 10, 2011
- IIT JEE 2012 Examination Day :- Sunday, April 8, 2012
- Declaration of IIT JEE 2012 Results :- Friday, May 18, 2012.
- Last Date for receipt of completed application Forms at IITs (Offline or Printed copy of Online) : 15th December, 2011
IIT JEE 2012 Paper Pattern
The examination will be held on Sunday, April 10, 2011 as per the schedule given below
- Paper I : 9:00 to 12:00 Hrs. (IST)
- Paper II : 14:00 to 17:00 Hrs. (IST)
|Application Forms Now Available|