Indian Institute of Technology Indore known as IIT Indore is located in Madhya Pradesh. The institution has started functioning from 2009-10 in a temporary campus at Institute of Engineering and Technology of Devi Ahilyabai University under mentorship of IIT Bombay. The institute campus is spread over 510 acre of land. IIT indore is one of the eight new IITs developed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The permanent campus is located at Simrol, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
There are three main schools in IIT Indore:
|Application Forms Now Available|
- School of Basic Sciences which has the following disciplines
- School of Engineering which has the following disciplines
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering and Materials Science
- Schools of Humanities and Social Sciences which includes
- English Language and Literature
IIT Indore also has interdisciplinary research areas in:
- Bio-Sciences and Bio-Medical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
Admission to IIT Indore is conducted through JEE. A ‘Cell for IIT Indore’ is set up in IIT Bombay, consisting of a Convener and several senior Faculty of IIT Bombay as Members. Professor A.N. Chandorkar, Professor of Electrical Engineering is presently the Convener of this Cell.
IIT Indore Cell
3rd Floor, Main Building
IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400 076.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +91-22-25722545
Fax : +91-22-25723480