All IELTS results are released 13 calendar days after the test. Candidates will receive only one copy of their Test Report Form (TRF). The IELTS TRF includes:
• the candidate's scores, on a Band Scale from 1 to 9, for each module of the test
• the candidate's overall Band Score, on a scale from 1 to 9
• whether the candidate has completed the Academic or General Training test
• the candidate's photo, and details of his/her nationality, first language and date of birth
The TRF, in giving a Band Score for each of the four modules of the test as well as an overall Band Score, allows receiving institutions to clearly identify the candidates’ strengths and weaknesses. Alternatively, you can also log in to the following sites for:
1. IELTS result from British Council
2. IDP IELTS result
How to check IELTS Result 2017
Visit the official British Council website or check the link below.
Click 'Take an exam' under which you have to click 'IELTS'
On the right-hand side of the page, click 'Your Results'.
The next page you will see an option 'Preview your results online'. Before you click that, make sure you go through information shared on the page.
When you click 'Preview your results online', the next page will ask you to fill in details like test date, date of birth, identification document number and candidate number. Once you fill in all the information, click 'Find'.
You can also pick up your IELTS result 2017 from the test centre. To check your IELTS Test scores at the test centre, you have to show your passport or ID number that you used while registering for IELTS test.
For further information please log on to: www.ielts.org