JMET 2011 Application Form
JMET has been replaced by CAT. JMET is longer conducted. Learn more about the replacement of JMET.
The steps of submitting your JMET 2011 application form online are given below:
1. Get high quality scanned copies to upload in the application form. The photos should be of:
- Photo image size = width x height = 4 cm x 5 cm (resolution = 200 dpi)
- Signature image size = width x height = 5 cm x 1 cm (resolution = 200 dpi)
2. SC/ST/PD category candidates should prepare the category certificate in pdf format.
3. Log on to JMET Application Submission Portal.
4. After submitting your details, the JMET 2011 form software will lead you through a prompt asking for a fee of Rs. 750 for General Category or Rs 350 for SC/ST/PD Category.
5. Submit the fees either Online using a Credit or Debit Card or Choose Core banking.
6. Depending on your choice, the JMET application robot will ask you for action and generates a pdf script of your JMET 2011 application data which can download and print.
|Application Forms Now Available|
JMET Related Articles