Amity Law School
The LL.B(H) Program was started in November 1999. The LL.B(H) Program seeks to promote multi-disciplinary analysis of the socio-legal problems by designing its course-structure and teaching methods to realize these objectives.
The methods of teaching in the Law School include lecture discussions, case law analysis, moot court training, project assignment and placement programs. One is required to fill up the application form and then appear for the Entrance Test conducted by GGS Indraprastha University, ( Amity Law School is affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University) to enter the LL.B course.
Amity Law School 2012 Tentative Dates
- Date of Amity Law School Entrance Exam 2012:- By last week of May, 2012
Amity Law School 2012 Admission Procedure
Amity Law School CoursesLL.B (H)
- The duration of the course shall be five academic years.
- Each academic year is divided into two semesters having an average of 100 working days.
- Each semester will have 6-8 streams.
- The academic terms shall be announced in advance each year and shall ordinarily be between August-December and January-June with vacation as approved by the University.
- The medium of instruction shall be English
Amity Law School Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for admission should have passed, with at least 50% marks in aggregate with English as a compulsory subject in any of the following examinations:- Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
An examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE. He/she should be below 21 years of age on 1st August.
|Application Forms Now Available|
Amity Law School Test Pattern
Admission to the LL. B (H) program of Amity Law School is being done through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi to which the Amity Law School is affiliated.
The Common Entrance Test subjects generally are Comprehension of English, knowledge of Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues), Reasoning and Analytical Ability of Class XII level.
Important Law Entrance Exams in India
- AIBE : All India Bar Exam
- ALS : Amity Law School
- CLAT : Common Law Admission Test
- DU Faculty of Law : Delhi University Faculty of Law
- GLC Mumbai : Government Law College Mumbai
- ILS Pune : Indian Law Society Pune
- QLTT : Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test
- SSLC Pune : Symbiosis Society's Law College Pune
- TNDALU Chennai : Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Chennai